Eman Schools offers an Islamic environment that promotes moral and ethical values that are part of Islamic teachings.
The environment at our school is conducive to the academic, social, spiritual and physical growth of our children.
The school offer a well-balanced yet rigorous program in academic and Islamic subjects thereby providing students with a solid foundation in general academics as well as Islamic education.
The school will also provide exposure to physical education in order to address the needs of the whole child.
- Top Ranked IN School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 396 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,500
- Acceptance rate: 10%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
AP Art History, AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP English, AP literature, AP Physics, AP statistics, AP US history, AP World History, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Dual credit Economics, Dual credit English, Dual credit government, Dual credit literature, Dual credit math, Dual credit psychology, Dual credit sociology, Economics, English, English literature, Government, Physics, Psychology, Statistics
Average SAT score
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Eman Schools offers need based scholarships and State voucher scholarship to eligible students.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- Eman School is a private Islamic school located in the heart of Fishers, Indiana and spans Pk-12th grade. Currently we have 245 enrolled students. Eman School is rated A for the past 6 years and since the start of the rating process. Eman Students are offered up to 60 college credits through dual credits and AP classes. The average high school students complete high school with 1-2 years college. Most of our students receive full scholarships at local universities. We have 100% graduation rate and 100% 4-year college acceptance rate. Beside regular curriculum Eman students are offered Arabic, Islamic Study, Quran, and several other extracurricular activities.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Eman Schools cost?
Eman Schools's tuition is approximately $6,500 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Eman Schools?
The acceptance rate of Eman Schools is 10%, which is lower than the national average of 88%. Eman Schools's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Indiana with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Eman Schools offer?
Eman Schools offers 8 interscholastic sports: Badminton, Basketball, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Eman Schools's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Eman Schools?
The application deadline for Eman Schools is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Eman Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.