Darul Arqam School
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 261 students
- Yearly Tuition: $585
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
- Darul Arqam School is a non-public, non-profit educational organization. The School is a unique collaboration effort between the Darul Arqam founding community; the Muslim Center of Middlesex County MCMC, and the Islamic Society of Monmouth County ISMC (Alaman). It is located in South River, New Jersey in the former South River High School. The building is 56,000 sq. ft., with 22 classrooms in addition to science and computer labs. The school has a Gymnasium, Library, Boys` Cafeteria, Girls` Cafeteria and a Prayer Hall (Musalah). Darul Arqam is currently in its 9th year of operation. The current enrollment is 300 students in Preschool through 12th grade.
- The school is governed by a Board of Trustees consisting of a group of professionals from diverse fields. The administrative affairs of the school are managed by the Executive School Board consisting of a group of professional educators.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Darul Arqam School cost?
Darul Arqam School's tuition is approximately $585 for private students.
What sports does Darul Arqam School offer?
Darul Arqam School offers 9 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cycling, Football, Indoor Soccer, Martial Arts, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Darul Arqam School's ranking?
Darul Arqam School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Darul Arqam School?
The application deadline for Darul Arqam School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Darul Arqam School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards