5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (973) 742-7474
- Al-huda School, established and run under the supervision of Ministry of Education, is a child centered educational institution; where each child is nurtured as precious and infinite human being And let them unfold naturally into academically and socially well balanced individual, capable of facing the challenges of the life and the world.
- Al Huda is meant for helping generations to reach the ultimate goal of life, by imparting moral education along with that of modern under the same roof.
- Al Huda outsmarts the conventional and out dated way of class room activities of traditional school, by accepting, absorbing, and administrating new concepts, trends and practices followed by educationally advanced societies world wide.
- Al Huda would like to help the coming generations to mould worthy characters, with its enchanting slogans hard work, honesty and humility - that is what the school stands for.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Union City Grades: NS-12 | 231 students
501 15th St
Union City, NJ 07087
(201) 223-9920 12.8 NS-12
- Boonton Grades: PK-2 | 42 students
110 Harrison St
Boonton, NJ 07005
(973) 588-4059 12.4 PK-2
- East Orange Grades: PK-12 | 183 students
215 N Oraton Pkwy
East Orange, NJ 07017
(973) 672-4124 10.6 PK-12
I would like information for my son who will be entering kindergarten in September. Thank you in advance!
- Posted by Parent - Amira
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.