5.00 (1 review)
- Al-huda School, established and run under the supervision of Ministry of Education, is a child centered educational institution; where each child is nurtured as precious and infinite human being And let them unfold naturally into academically and socially well balanced individual, capable of facing the challenges of the life and the world.
- Al Huda is meant for helping generations to reach the ultimate goal of life, by imparting moral education along with that of modern under the same roof.
- Al Huda outsmarts the conventional and out dated way of class room activities of traditional school, by accepting, absorbing, and administrating new concepts, trends and practices followed by educationally advanced societies world wide.
- Al Huda would like to help the coming generations to mould worthy characters, with its enchanting slogans hard work, honesty and humility - that is what the school stands for.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Union City Grades: NS-12 | 231 students
501 15th St
Union City, NJ 07087
(201)223-9920 12.8 NS-12
- Boonton Grades: NS-2 | 39 students
110 Harrison St
Boonton, NJ 07005
(973)588-4059 12.4 NS-2
- East Orange Grades: NS-12 | 277 students
215 N Oraton Pkwy
East Orange, NJ 07017
(973)672-4124 10.6 NS-12
I would like information for my son who will be entering kindergarten in September. Thank you in advance!
- Posted by Parent - Amira
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.