5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (732) 329-1800
- Noor-ul-iman School serves 530 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Islamic School League of America (ISLA), the Other special emphasis association(s) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Noor-ul-iman School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Islamic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||530 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Orange Grades: PK-12 | 183 students
215 N Oraton Pkwy
East Orange, NJ 07017
(973) 672-4124 33 PK-12
- Haledon Grades: 1-6 | 215 students
278 N 8th St
Haledon, NJ 07508
(973) 790-4700 44 1-6
- Hightstown Grades: 9-12 | 551 students
201 S Main St
Hightstown, NJ 08520
(609) 944-7555 6.5 9-12
I have been in the school community for a year and continue to be impressed with the caliber of staff and students at NUI. The programs are diverse and intended to tap into a wide array of student talent. Teacher comittment and genuine love for he students is what makes the school still feel like a family.
- Posted by Administrator - Leila Shatara
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?