- Noor-ul-iman School serves 550 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Islamic School League of America (ISLA) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Noor-ul-iman School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Islamic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||550 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hightstown Grades: 9-12 | 564 students
201 S Main St
Hightstown, NJ 08520
(609)944-7501 6.5 9-12
- Holmdel Grades: 9-12 | 979 students
540A Line Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
(732)739-0800 18 9-12
- Lawrence Township Grades: 9-12 | 816 students
PO Box 6008, 2500 Main Street
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
(609)895-2030 11 9-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.