- Noor-ul-iman School serves 550 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Islamic School League of America (ISLA) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Noor-ul-iman School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Islamic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||550 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hightstown Grades: 9-12 | 564 students
201 S Main St
Hightstown, NJ 08520
(609)944-7501 6.5 9-12
- Holmdel Grades: 9-12 | 841 students
540A Line Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
(732)739-0800 18 9-12
- Lawrence Township Grades: 9-12 | 817 students
2500 Main Street
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
(609)895-2030 11 9-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.