Montessori Academy & Learning Center
- School's main purpose is to develop an environment where the child can unfold spontaneously and manifest the person within.
- As the child begins to develop this inner self, his love of life and learning expands continuously.
- The school will provide a safe, secure nurturing atmosphere where the child can develop a positive sense of self-worth at his own pace.
- The school will provide exciting choices and free play where the child can explore and experience the joy of learning.
- The child will be able to develop socially by interacting with his peers, and be actively involved in the process of sharing, cooperation and communication.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Montessori Academy & Learning Center also viewed these schools: Cedar Hill Prep School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017