Montessori Academy & Learning Center
Tel: (732) 438-1516
- School's main purpose is to develop an environment where the child can unfold spontaneously and manifest the person within.
- As the child begins to develop this inner self, his love of life and learning expands continuously.
- The school will provide a safe, secure nurturing atmosphere where the child can develop a positive sense of self-worth at his own pace.
- The school will provide exciting choices and free play where the child can explore and experience the joy of learning.
- The child will be able to develop socially by interacting with his peers, and be actively involved in the process of sharing, cooperation and communication.
Montessori Academy & Learning Center places among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.