- Montessori Connections is a unique prepared environment, which is carefully designed to allow children to learn by doing.
- Each classroom is filled with imaginative and self-correcting educational materials, which are planned to encourage creative activity, develop the senses and intellectual activity and increase motor co-ordination.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: NS-K | 150 students
Suite 1 399 Ridge Road
Dayton, NJ 08810
(732)274-9631 0.8 NS-K
- Dayton Grades: PK-1 | 49 students
485 Georges Rd Ste 119
Dayton, NJ 08810
(732)438-1516 0.8 PK-1
- Dayton Grades: PK-K | 29 students
12 Stults Rd Ste 137
Dayton, NJ 08810 2 PK-K
- Monmouth Junction Grades: PK-12 | 550 students
4137 Us Highway 1
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
(732)329-1306 2.4 PK-12
- Cranbury Grades: PK-K | 39 students
2557 Us Highway 130
Cranbury, NJ 08512
(609)655-7780 2.7 PK-K
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.