Kiddie Kingdom Childcare & Learning Center
Kiddie Kingdom's early childhood philosophy is based on the following principles, learning by doing, interactive learning, developmental/ sequential learning.
It has been proven, that as young as infancy children learn most effectively in a learn by doing environment.
They acquire information and knowledge through interactions and experiences with people and objects.
Children do not need to be forced to learn they are motivated by their own desire to make sense of the world around them.
When young children are allowed to interact in a rich learning environment, the teacher's role is to observe, facilitate and then expand the knowledge.
Learning is sequential and readiness for new understanding is based on each child's own maturation level, previous learning experiences and personal interests.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 51 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Early Intervention for young children
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our programs will provide learning experiences in the following areas: Computers, Music & Movement, Creative Expression(Art), Fine & Gross Motor Activities, Science, Math, Language Arts, Nutrition(Cooking), Reading & Listening, Health & Safety
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Great environment and school. The staff and administrators are excellent with the kids. My so has attended the school for almost 3 years and I could not have been happier.
Endorse Kiddie Kingdom Childcare & Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.