When it comes to keeping you up-to-date with your child's engaging learning experiences, we strive to make our service and communication exceptional! We are here to answer any questions you may have and help you with your child's educational and developmental needs.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare at South Brunswick! We are proud to offer one
of the best early educational programs in the country - from infant
to kindergarten and beyond. As the largest privately owned, early
childhood education and care provider in the country, we're
pioneering the practice of developing the whole child - of giving
each child the skills he or she needs to excel socially,
emotionally, physically and most important, intellectually. We
believe a whole child is a happy child!
Here, your son or daughter will find a rich, nuturing environment where learning is fun, the curriculum grows as skills increase, and passionate teachers turn every learning moment into a positive experience. In short, KinderCare of South Brunswick is a place where you can be confident your child will thrive.
- Health and safety are among our top priorities at KinderCare. Some features specific to our center are; a keypad entry, a state-of-the-art fenced in playscape, daily sanitation of toys, monthly fire and disaster drills, in addition to all staff being first aid and CPR certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Catholic Charities & Work First
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for KinderCare at South Brunswick?
The application deadline for KinderCare at South Brunswick is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse KinderCare at South Brunswick. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.