YingHua International School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Cooking Club, Engineering & Technology Club, Math League, Science Club, Yearbook Club, Yoga
Arts and Music Programs:
Chorus, Dance, Drama Club, Enriched Art Class, String Instrument Instruction
- Why do parents choose YHIS: English-Chinese Immersion School of Princeton *Bilingual education results in superior academic achievement*Children have immense capacity to absorb languages*Chinese and NON Chinese families learn Chinese language*Highly Trained University educated YHIS teachers*Full and half day classes with optional before and after care
- YHIS' inquiry-based classes are well-suited for all learning styles and abilities. YHIS students come from all backgrounds and truly embrace equity among cultures and peoples. Not only do YingHua International School students become highly proficient in both English and Chinese, they develop positive cross-cultural attitudes while reaching a high level of academic achievement. In addition, our young learners benefit cognitively, exhibiting greater nonverbal problem-solving abilities and more flexible thinking than their one-language peers. YingHua International School students are well-prepared for any secondary school that they choose to attend. They are known to be inquisitive, confident, and self-motivated.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of YingHua International School?
Does YingHua International School offer a summer program?
What is YingHua International School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for YingHua International School?
Endorse YingHua International School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards