French American School of Princeton
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 158 students
- Yearly Tuition: $20,779
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 28 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
3D Printing, Chess, Science
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama, Kids Music Around, Young Rembrandts
Cultivating the mind, nurturing the heart and guiding the hand of every student to develop well-rounded global citizens prepared to take on the world.
The French American School of Princeton provides a nurturing and creative learning environment where students thrive because of its focus on academic excellence and development of the whole child through an exemplary bilingual, multicultural education.
- Cultivating the Mind - critical and independent thinking, creativity, curiosity and open-mindedness
- Nurturing the Heart - courage, inclusivity, compassion and respect for peers, the community and the global environment
- Guiding the Hand - resilience, teamwork, collaboration among teachers, parents and students, confidence to achieve
The diversity of our students, parents, faculty and staff reflects the multicultural nature of our community, which represents over 30 different countries.
Bilingual and multicultural students are: better speakers, better thinkers, and better learners. They have superior focus and are better able to tune out distractions. They score higher on IQ and standardized tests, even on subjects unrelated to language, like math and science. Bilingual students have a more informed, enlightened, and empathetic view of people and culture, which makes them better citizens of the world.
Endorse French American School of Princeton. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards