Tel: (609) 720-0045
- Being a NAEYC accredited center, we follow only the highest standards in early childhood education.
- Our Teachers are passionate about making a difference in children's lives.
- They are enthusiastic professionals who provide children with a nurturing, safe and academic rich environment to allow your children to develop to their full potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- JOIN US THIS SUMMER FOR AN EXCITING SUMMER CAMP 2016! Our summer-themed curriculum is jam-packed with fun and learning to delight and engage your kids.
- Count on Knowledge Beginnings for safe and reliable care as your children explore fun and enriching indoor and outdoor activities, take part in field trips, and enjoy healthy meals.
- Our flexible summer options include your choice of all day, part day, specific weeks, or all summer long!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Princeton Grades: PK-12 | 861 students
650 Great Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609) 924-6700 4.9 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.