Crossroads Country Day Care Center
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 46 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
List of Courses Offered
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Crossroads Early Learning Center, a ministry of Christ Memorial Lutheran Church, has been open since 1981, serving children 6 weeks Kindergarten. The goal of our ministry is to provide a safe and warm environment, along with a well-rounded educational curriculum in a Christian based atmosphere where each child can experience and share God's love. The childcare center does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religious affiliation, ethnic origin, family income or handicap (if child is able to function within our environment). Crossroads Early Learning Center is licensed by the State of New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services. The program operates following NAEYC (National Association for the Education of the Young Child) accreditation standards.
Endorse Crossroads Country Day Care Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.