Crossroads Country Day Care Center
- Crossroads Early Learning Center, a ministry of Christ Memorial Lutheran Church, has been open since 1981, serving children 6 weeks – Kindergarten.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Crossroads Early Learning Center, a ministry of Christ Memorial Lutheran Church, has been open since 1981, serving children 6 weeks â€“ Kindergarten. The goal of our ministry is to provide a safe and warm environment, along with a well-rounded educational curriculum in a Christian based atmosphere where each child can experience and share God's love. The childcare center does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religious affiliation, ethnic origin, family income or handicap (if child is able to function within our environment). Crossroads Early Learning Center is licensed by the State of New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services. The program operates following NAEYC (National Association for the Education of the Young Child) accreditation standards.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South RiverGrades: NS-12 | 292 students
8 Thomas Street
South River, NJ 08882
- ParlinGrades: NS-K
3079 Bordentown Avenue
Parlin, NJ 08859
- KeyportGrades: PK-8 | 174 students
376 Maple Place
Keyport, NJ 07735
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.