Immaculate Conception School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Immaculate Conception School is a Roman Catholic co-educational elementary school that exists to promote, encourage, and foster faith, integrity, charity, and scholarship with all members of the school community.
- We believe the purpose of Immaculate Conception School is to maintain a Catholic, value-oriented learning environment in which the many dimensions of the student (spiritual, intellectual, physical, personal, and social) are developed with great care and respect.
- Within this supportive Christian climate, students are enabled to cultivate their individual abilities and talents.
- We believe in providing an environment that promotes a sense of well-being and respect for the body.
- We believe in developing students who respond to society with hope, compassion and integrity.
- The students of Immaculate Conception School are encouraged to employ their gifts and education toward building the kingdom of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spotswood Grades: NS-PK | 187 students
429 Main Street
Spotswood, NJ 08884
(732)251-3130 0.3 NS-PK
- Clark Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
Clark, NJ 07066
(732)388-1360 17 PK-8
My children have been im this school for 2 years now and we all love it! They are recieving a great education by teachers who truly care fpr the students.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
My 8th grade daughter has been at this school since first grade. You will not find a principal who loves her students more than Mrs. Hamm. Going there is being apart of a family. As in God's eyes, everyone is important!
- Posted by Parent - SUSAN
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.