Community Montessori School
- Inspiring a life-long love of learning in children by allowing themto develop at their own pace in an authentic AMI Montessorienvironment that embraces diversity, individuality, and community.
Community Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mandy Schnable|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fishers Grades: PK-12 | 57 students
9587 E 131st St
Fishers, IN 46038 1.1 PK-12
- Noblesville Grades: PK-10 | 218 students
470 Lakeview Drive
Noblesville, IN 46060
(317)776-4186 4.4 PK-10
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.