Legacy Christian School
- 10:1 Student/Teacher Ratio Legacy Christian School offers excellence in academics from a Biblical perspective.
- Students are equipped and inspired to make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ through daily instruction, a weekly chapel service, and Christ-centered service projects. Parent involvement is welcomed and encouraged.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(plain colored shirts and pants, collar not required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$6400 - $7700|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jodi Monroe|
|Admissions Associate||Melinda Just|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,|
Cross Country, Volleyball,
- We offer special area classes: art, music, computer, physical education, and library.
- We offer a pull-out enrichment program.
- Students attend a weekly chapel service. Parents and siblings invited to attend.
- We are not affliated with any specific denomination, and our students represent more than 35 different area churches..
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- IndianapolisGrades: NS-12 | 1186 students
6401 E 75th St
Indianapolis, IN 46250
- NoblesvilleGrades: PK-8 | 402 students
9900 E 191st St
Noblesville, IN 46060
- CarmelGrades: K-8 | 673 students
14596 Oakridge Rd
Carmel, IN 46032
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.