Legacy Christian School
- 10:1 Student/Teacher Ratio Legacy Christian School offers excellence in academics from a Biblical perspective.
- Students are equipped and inspired to make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ through daily instruction, a weekly chapel service, and Christ-centered service projects. Parent involvement is welcomed and encouraged.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(plain colored shirts and pants, collar not required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$6400 - $7700|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jodi Monroe|
|Admissions Associate||Melinda Just|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,|
Cross Country, Volleyball,
- We offer special area classes: art, music, computer, physical education, and library.
- We offer a pull-out enrichment program.
- Students attend a weekly chapel service. Parents and siblings invited to attend.
- We are not affliated with any specific denomination, and our students represent more than 35 different area churches..
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Noblesville Grades: NS-8 | 398 students
9900 E 191st St
Noblesville, IN 46060
(317)770-5660 1.8 NS-8
- Carmel Grades: K-8 | 643 students
14596 Oakridge Rd
Carmel, IN 46032
(317)846-1118 7.5 K-8
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-12 | 1279 students
6401 E 75th St
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(317)849-3441 11.5 NS-12
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.