Legacy Christian School
- 10:1 Student/Teacher Ratio Legacy Christian School offers excellence in academics from a Biblical perspective.
- Students are equipped and inspired to make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ through daily instruction, a weekly chapel service, and Christ-centered service projects. Parent involvement is welcomed and encouraged.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(plain colored shirts and pants, collar not required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$6400 - $7700|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jodi Monroe|
|Admissions Associate||Melinda Just|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,|
Cross Country, Volleyball,
- We offer special area classes: art, music, computer, physical education, and library.
- We offer a pull-out enrichment program.
- Students attend a weekly chapel service. Parents and siblings invited to attend.
- We are not affliated with any specific denomination, and our students represent more than 35 different area churches..
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Noblesville Grades: NS-8 | 398 students
9900 E 191st St
Noblesville, IN 46060
(317)770-5660 1.8 NS-8
- Carmel Grades: K-8 | 643 students
14596 Oakridge Rd
Carmel, IN 46032
(317)846-1118 7.5 K-8
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-12 | 1279 students
6401 E 75th St
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(317)849-3441 11.5 NS-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.