Heritage Christian School
- We partner with Christian families to provide a Christ-centered education with strong college-prep academics and intentional discipleship of students.
- We invite you to discover why Heritage Christian School has been a cornerstone of academic excellence for 50 years.
- Come and spend some time on our vibrant and activecampus to see what sets us apart in a community that is rich with academic options.
- Experience what it means to combine big school opportunities with sensible class sizes, a strong curriculum that is aligned across grade levels, and teachers who are intentionalabout seeing students succeed both in and outside of the classroom.
- Learn about our excellent test scores, the accomplishments of our students, the impact of our alumni, and the dedication of our employees.
- Discover what it could mean for your family to become a member of the Heritage community, and see how a Heritage education can make all the difference in the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||1279 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||99 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||18 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Academy of Biomedicine, Academy of Engineering, Academy of Finance, Academy of Fine Arts - Performing Arts, Academy of Fine Arts - Visual Arts, Academy of Ministry and Leadership, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science, AP Computer Science Principles, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature and Composition, AP French, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Music Theory, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP Studio Art 2D, AP Studio Art Drawing, AP US Government, AP US History, AP World History|
|Average SAT score||1203|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,600|
|Admissions Director||Amy Byrne|
|Admissions Associate||Heritage Admissions Staff|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: 9-12 | 686 students
5885 Crittenden Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46220
(317)251-1451 4.2 9-12
- Indianapolis Grades: 9-12 | 800 students
2801 W 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46268
(317)524-7050 8 9-12
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-12 | 922 students
7200 N College Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46240
(317)415-2700 4.6 PK-12
- Indianapolis Grades: 9-12 | 1074 students
5225 E 56th St
Indianapolis, IN 46226
(317)542-1481 2.8 9-12
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-12 | 288 students
7702 Indian Lake Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46236
(317)823-4538 3.9 PK-12
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.