East 75th KinderCare
Our staff combined, have over 99 years experience working in the early childhood field.
Ninety percent of our staff have degrees or are currently enrolled in classes for early childhood.
Our teachers are deeply dedicated to the safety and education of every child in their classroom.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our school. My name is Christine Shotton and I am the Center Director. Our school is level 3 Paths To Quality and licensed by the state of Indiana. We would love to invite you in to come personally tour our school so that you may meet our caring and loving teachers. We are open 6am-6pm Monday-Friday. Our door is always open to current parents and prospective families!
- Our entry door is locked by a key pad. This ensures that only family members and authorized personnel have access to our children. We change the code to the keypad at least one time per year.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- CCDF, NACCRRA (Can call 317-951-8476 for CCDF subsidy - fastest way is to contact TANF or Food stamps caseworker if they already have one and get a referral. Can also write to 5610 Crawfordsville Rd. Ste. 17; Indianapolis, IN 46224)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse East 75th KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.