St. Pius X Catholic School
WThe faculty, family, parish, and community of Saint Pius X School work in partnership to provide a positive, Catholic, value-based environment, designed to develop life-long learning skills.
Our Catholic faith traditions and service to others are emphasized in order to provide for the whole childs needs spiritual, academic, emotional, physical, and social.
Saint Pius X Catholic School is fully accredited and certified by the Indiana State Department of Education.
Our school has also received accreditation from the North Central Association Center for Accreditation and School Improvement.
Our school has received a Four Star School Recognition from the Indiana Department of Education for the 2015 and 2017 school years.
- Top Ranked IN School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 429 students
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(See handbook for details)
(See handbook for details)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our school The faculty, family, parish, and community of Saint Pius X School work in partnership to provide a positive, Catholic, value-based environment, designed to develop life-long learning skills.
- Our Catholic faith traditions and service to others are emphasized in order to provide for the whole childs needs spiritual, academic, emotional, physical, and social.
- Saint Pius X Catholic School is fully accredited and certified by the Indiana State Department of Education.
- Our school has also received accreditation from the North Central Association Center for Accreditation and School Improvement.
- Our School received the Four Star School Award form the Indiana Department of Education in 2015 and 2017
This school is an amazing school. Everyone is nice and kind. It is a wonderful community to be apart of.
We cannot imagine any other school in the Indianapolis area for our two children, Connor (8 years old, 3rd grade) and Erin (5 years old, Kindergarten). St. Pius X Catholic School is a warm, tightly-knit school community where we know are children are taken care of. The staff, administration and parent volunteers all work together to provide an atmosphere perfect for learning and growth. A few of our favorite things include the Leader In Me Process, singing "All You Works of God" as a school/church family at Wednesday morning mass, All Saints Day in first grade, the third grade play, First Communion and the hard work from Mrs. Austin and Mrs. Stocker in second grade and Mother`s Mass for our special eighth grade Moms. Our school is rich in tradition and one of the most important traditions is the success of our students upon graduation. Our staff and teachers do a wonderful job instilling the skills needed to succeed beyond 8th grade and in life. We can`t say enough good things about all that St. Pius has to offer our children and more importantly, our entire family.
Endorse St. Pius X Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.