- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Inquire with school
- Enrollment: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Grades Inquire with school
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia/Autism Spectrum/ADD/ADHD, Communication Disorder/ Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Worthmore Academy is an alternative private school, k-12th grade, for children with learning differences. We work with all different learning differences, Dyslexia, Autism Spectrum, ADD, ADHD, Communication Disorder, PDD-NOS, Cognitive Differences....
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Worthmore Academy often compared to?
Worthmore Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Fortune Academy (formerly The Hutson School) by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Worthmore Academy?
The application deadline for Worthmore Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Worthmore Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.