Tel: (877) 700-6516
Worthmore Academy serves 16 students in grades Prekindergarten-11. The student:teacher of Worthmore Academy is 3:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/Autism Spectrum/ADD/ADHD, Communication Disorder/ Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Worthmore Academy is an alternative private school, k-12th grade, for children with learning differences. We work with all different learning differences, Dyslexia, Autism Spectrum, ADD, ADHD, Communication Disorder, PDD-NOS, Cognitive Differences....
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carmel Grades: 3-12 | 95 students
1420 Chase Court
Carmel, IN 46032
(317) 843-9500 7 3-12
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-12 | 92 students
10701 E 56th St
Indianapolis, IN 46235
(317) 826-1160 6.9 PK-12
- Indianapolis Grades: 6-10 | 15 students
2820 N Meridian
Indianapolis, IN 46208
(317) 923-7301 4.6 6-10
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
6950 E 46th St
Indianapolis, IN 46226
(317) 543-4923 3.5 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.