East 62nd KinderCare
Our staff is a great culmination of fresh faces and long term teachers.
Each individual teacher has incredible strengths that enhance our team!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Here at KinderCare, we are focused on providing the very best educational experience for your family. We encourage our parents to be involved in their child's learning with an open door policy that celebrates families.
Our Center is tucked back from 62nd street, and we are fortunate enough to have a wonderful outside area that all of our students (no matter their age) are able to enjoy. Teachers love to bring the classroom outside with projects, painting, nature hunts and much more!
Our teachers are passionate about early childhood education, and truly enjoy inspiring children every day. Staff is educated, trained and committed to preparing your child(ren) for their learning adventure ahead
- Health and Safety is extremely important to ensure that both staff and children are safe every day. We have our own Health and Safety Coordinator on site to be sure we are on track with safety drills, playground safety checks, and daily child wellness. We also have a keypad entry. Only our parents are given a 4 digit code to enter the building, all others must ring the bell for a manager to welcome them in.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCDF AND NACCRRA (Can call 317-951-8476 for CCDF subsidy - fastest way is to contact TANF or Food stamps caseworker if they already have one and get a referral. Can also write to 5610 Crawfordsville Rd. Ste. 17; Indianapolis, IN 46224)
Endorse East 62nd KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.