Park Tudor School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (317) 415-2700
Park Tudor School Photo #5 - Teachers get to know each student personally and work with each student's learning style.
Park Tudor School Photo #8 - Foster Hall built by the Lilly family in 1927 and dedicated to composer Stephen Foster.
- Exceptional Educators. Extraordinary Opportunities. Here at Park Tudor, we pride ourselves on upholding a tradition of academic excellence that began in 1902.
- Park Tudor is a private college-preparatory school in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- As an independent school for children age 3 through grade 12, we provide an individualized learning environment where children are encouraged to explore opportunities, exceed expectations and expand possibilities.
- Small class sizes, a safe and caring atmosphere, and numerous extracurricular activities ensure that each child at Park Tudor receives a unique educational experience catered to his or her individual needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||922 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||110 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||16 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1320|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 15 / Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by grade level|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$9,500|
|Admissions Director||Colin Lord|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- 9-to-1 student-teacher ratio
- 100% college placement rate; 98% of students attend one of their top 3 colleges of choice
- More than $3 million in financial aid awarded annually to our students
- Consistently among the highest average SAT scores in the state
- Indy`s only Global Scholars Program: Park Tudor's unique version of the International Baccalaureate, designed specifically to be the ultimate college preparatory program for highly motivated juniors and seniors
- Focus on global citizenship through comprehensive world languages program starting in junior kindergarten
- 26% of student body come from racially and ethnically diverse backgrounds
- 16 Upper School and 12 Middle School sports offered
- 80% of students participate in fine arts and 80% play on an athletic team
- International experiences for students in grades 4-12 through study-travel programs
- 16 Advanced Placement classes
- Extensive service learning program
- Full-day junior and senior kindergarten programs
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: 9-12 | 713 students
5885 Crittenden Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46220
(317) 251-1451 1.8 9-12
- Indianapolis Grades: 9-12 | 1074 students
5225 E 56th St
Indianapolis, IN 46226
(317) 542-1481 3.9 9-12
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-12 | 1258 students
6401 E 75th St
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(317) 849-3441 4.6 NS-12
My kids are only in the lower school, but man, do we love this place. The kids are learning such important life skills - empathy, humility, leadership/speaking skills, intellectual curiosity, and most importantly the value of relationships. Yes, it`s academically elite, but these other skills are so important to learn at that age. If you are considering private education, you want the best for your child but know there is always the risk of entitlement.... Park Tudor has somehow found the right formula in the lower school.
- Posted by Parent - Doc78
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.