Park Tudor School
Park Tudor School Photo #4 - Teachers get to know each student personally and work with each student's learning style.
Park Tudor School Photo #7 - Foster Hall built by the Lilly family in 1927 and dedicated to composer Stephen Foster.
- Exceptional Educators. Extraordinary Opportunities. Here at Park Tudor, we pride ourselves on upholding a tradition of academic excellence that began in 1902.
- Park Tudor is a private college-preparatory school in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- As an independent school for children age 3 through grade 12, we provide an individualized learning environment where children are encouraged to explore opportunities, exceed expectations and expand possibilities.
- Small class sizes, a safe and caring atmosphere, and numerous extracurricular activities ensure that each child at Park Tudor receives a unique educational experience catered to his or her individual needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||922 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||110 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||16 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1320|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 15 / Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by grade level|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$9,500|
|Admissions Director||Colin Lord|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- 9-to-1 student-teacher ratio
- 100% college placement rate; 98% of students attend one of their top 3 colleges of choice
- More than $3 million in financial aid awarded annually to our students
- Consistently among the highest average SAT scores in the state
- Indy`s only Global Scholars Program: Park Tudor's unique version of the International Baccalaureate, designed specifically to be the ultimate college preparatory program for highly motivated juniors and seniors
- Focus on global citizenship through comprehensive world languages program starting in junior kindergarten
- 26% of student body come from racially and ethnically diverse backgrounds
- 16 Upper School and 12 Middle School sports offered
- 80% of students participate in fine arts and 80% play on an athletic team
- International experiences for students in grades 4-12 through study-travel programs
- 16 Advanced Placement classes
- Extensive service learning program
- Full-day junior and senior kindergarten programs
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: 9-12 | 686 students
5885 Crittenden Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46220
(317)251-1451 1.8 9-12
- Indianapolis Grades: 9-12 | 1074 students
5225 E 56th St
Indianapolis, IN 46226
(317)542-1481 3.9 9-12
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-12 | 1279 students
6401 E 75th St
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(317)849-3441 4.6 NS-12
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.