Traders Point Christian Schools
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (317) 360-0468
Traders Point Christian Schools Photo #2 - The premier TPCHS Stadium at Witham Field is home to the Knights IHSAA football and soccer programs. TPCHS also offers volleyball, basketball, baseball/softball, track/cross-country, cheer and golf. TPCS also offers numerous athletic teams for students in grades 5-8, competing in the Indianapolis Independent Schools League (IISL) including soccer, football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, track and more.
Traders Point Christian Schools Photo #3 - Traders Point Christian Academy, our separate facility for grades K-8, includes a separate Science Lab for student learning and hands-on experimentation.
Traders Point Christian Schools Photo #4 - TPCHS students have experiential learning in classes like MakerSpace. Both an elective and collaborative class, students design, create and build using 3D printing, sewing and embroidery machines, state-of-art laser cutters, routers and saws, shirt imprinting, tech design and more. Students are limited only by their imagination!
Traders Point Christian Schools Photo #5 - TPCHS offers students a college campus feel, with open bright learning spaces that allow for maximum collaboration and relationships. This is a view of the Town Square, used for lunch, assemblies, Learning Lab and sometimes for classes.
Traders Point Christian Schools Photo #6 - TPCS students utilize technology daily to better engage, broaden their perspectives and practice responsible digital citizenship. Technology is a tool and does not replace teacher instruction.
Traders Point Christian Schools Photo #7 - Elementary students learn though Readers and Writers Workshops each day, becoming better in both skills. But they need little breaks at times, so teachers lead them through fund brief times of movement and dance to help them stay focused during their workshop times.
Traders Point Christian Schools Photo #8 - Experiential learning is the best way for students to apply what they learn to real situations. It makes learning stick. Weekly Science labs are one way we accomplish this for students.
Traders Point Christian Schools Photo #9 - TPCS offers many competitive sports for students to run, play and compete. A member of the IHSAA for grades 9-12 and the Indianapolis Independent Schools League for grades 5-8, we offer: soccer, football, volleyball, cross country, golf, basketball, track & field, baseball and softball.
Traders Point Christian Schools Photo #10 - TPCS offers an exceptional early childhood experience for children aged 18 months through age 5/PK. Housed in the Traders Point Christian Church facilities, our children have beautiful, open learning spaces to learn about their world, themselves and especially about Jesus.
Traders Point Christian Schools (TPCS) is a private Christian school located in southwest Boone County and serves preschool through high school students from Zionsville, Carmel, Lebanon, Brownsburg and northwest Marion County.
Since 1976, Traders Point Christian Schools (TPCS) has offered an exceptional Christian education to children ages 18 mos and older. A complete education should impart knowledge, skills, morals, values, and the Bible's standards for how to respond to life.
At TPCS, we focus on developing students to their highest individual potential academically, spiritually, culturally and technologically.
We value relationships and view that as the key to maximizing learning.
The result is your child will truly be prepared for real life in an increasingly complex world. We believe that a complete education includes imparting knowledge and developing skills within the framework of a Christian values system.
Knowledge involves critical life skills suchas learning vocabulary and math.
Skill development is the application of knowledge through experiential learning, which allows children to become more self-directed and sets the stage for lifelong learning.
But knowledge and skills are not enough to equip a child to succeed in the world.
The heart must be enriched with a value system through which knowledge is evaluated, skills are applied, and decisions are made.
Teaching Christian worldview provides the value system through which students learn how God wants them to behave, react, and respond to life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences; language based/dyslexia|
|Total Students||583 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||20 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP/Dual-Credit via Sevenstar online, Calculus, Chemistry II, Finite Math, Spanish|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Modest, not conflicting with Biblical worldview)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Tuition Notes||See website for tuiton rate details|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Toni Kanzler|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Linda Becker|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Book Club, History Club, Science Club, Student Government, Theater Arts, Yearbook Club|
- Traders Point Christian Schools (TPCS) offers an outstanding educational option for families with children aged 18 months through high school.
- College-Prep Plus high school program offering regular, Honors, AP and Dual-Credit class options.
- Biblical worldview integration in all subject matter at all age/grade levels, including Bible classes and weekly chapel
- Small class sizes with an average student teacher ratio of 14:1
- Focus on relationships and experiential learning for each student
- New state-of-art high school campus built with a relational, college campus feel providing flexible indoor/outdoor learning spaces, extensive natural lighting and lighted turf athletic field.
- High School J-Term program each January that includes international and continental US travel, student job shadow experiences, local service ministry programming
- Strong parental support and involvement through our Family Service Agreement
- Parent surveys cite the top reasons for choosing TPCS arre: academic strength; biblical worldview instruction; positive environment and peer influence among students; caring, engaged teachers who both nurture and hold students accountable; student safety
- Offer co-curricular classes in vocal/instrumental Fine Arts, Spanish (grades KG and up), Visual Arts, technology,. Digital Citizenship. MakerSpace, physical education and after school clubs and theater.
- Interscholastic/enrichment academic competitions in speech, spelling, math and geography
- IHSAA members offering soccer, football, cross country, basketball, cheer, baseball volleyball, Track & field.
- Interscholastic athletic competition in grades 5-8 offering soccer, football, basketball, baseball, cross country, cheer, track & field, volleyball, golf and tennis.
- Regularly integrated community service at all age levels, with required hours for high school graduation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: K-10 | 50 students
1055 N Girls School Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46214
(317) 244-8491 12.1 K-10
- Avon Grades: PK-8 | 495 students
7979 E County Road 100 N
Avon, IN 46123
(317) 272-2227 11.7 PK-8
- Brownsburg Grades: PK-12 | 317 students
7950 N. County Road 650 E.
Brownsburg, IN 46112
(317) 858-2820 5.3 PK-12
As parents who were looking to integrate a Biblical worldview into our children's education, TPCA was an answer to our prayers. We would highly recommend TPCA. From the education, to the sports, to the music department, to the staff...everything about Traders Point is top notch
- Posted by Parent - rcoch
Our son has attended TPCA for pre-school and now Kindergarten. We hadn't originally planned to send him to a private achool for primary school but we were so impressed by the caring staff, exceptional teachers, and how well he was responding to the curriculum in pre-school there, we knew we had to make it work for him to attend for Kindergarten. Although tuition is high and the thought of financial aid was daunting, TPCA's staff was extremely kind and helpful, taking the fear out of it. Our son has blossomed in Kindergarten at TPCA, and we look forward to 11 more years at TPCA.
- Posted by Parent - Katya
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.