Academics and Faculty
Uniform required up to Grade 8. High School has no uniform.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Chess Club, Film Club, Math Pentathalon, Student Council, Timmy Global Health Club, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Dance Team, Strings Ensemble, Theater
- Our small classes and dedicated teachers recruited from the USA and from around the world ensure personal attention in a culturally diverse setting. Children in our pre-elementary program are taught in either Spanish, French or Mandarin for most of the day. This total immersion approach builds remarkable fluency at a young age.
- In 2011, ISI became the first school in Indiana to be authorized by the International Baccalaureate (IB) Organization to offer all three IB programs, and only the second school in the entire Midwest to achieve this distinction.
- ISI is the 14th school in the United States to be authorized for all three programs and only the 8th private school.
- High School Graduation Rate: 100%
- College Attendance Rate: 100%
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does International School Of Indiana offer?
What is International School Of Indiana's ranking?
When is the application deadline for International School Of Indiana?
Endorse International School Of Indiana. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards