International School Of Indiana
- Top Ranked IN School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 538 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
International School Of Indiana ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Indiana for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Chess Club, Film Club, Math Pentathalon, Student Council, Timmy Global Health Club, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Dance Team, Strings Ensemble, Theater
- Our small classes and dedicated teachers recruited from the USA and from around the world ensure personal attention in a culturally diverse setting. Children in our pre-elementary program are taught in either Spanish, French or Mandarin for most of the day. This total immersion approach builds remarkable fluency at a young age.
- In 2011, ISI became the first school in Indiana to be authorized by the International Baccalaureate (IB) Organization to offer all three IB programs, and only the second school in the entire Midwest to achieve this distinction.
- ISI is the 14th school in the United States to be authorized for all three programs and only the 8th private school.
- High School Graduation Rate: 100%
- College Attendance Rate: 100%
- IB Diploma Results (Class of 2016) placed ISI among top performing high schools in the USA, and among the top performing international schools around the world
- Our graduating class of 33 students in 2016 was offered $4.3 million in academic merit scholarships and these students are now studying at some of the finest universities locally, nationally and internationally
Endorse International School Of Indiana. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards