Our Lady Of Mt Carmel School
Tel: (317) 846-1118
- Our Lady Of Mt Carmel School, a Christ-centered community, provides excellence in education to meet the needs of the whole child.
- We believe that OLMC students are entitled to a quality education in a caring atmosphere with Christian and family values.
- To assist us in meeting this goal we must have a strong Catholic Identity, varying educational techniques, and active parental support.
- We hold high standards of academic excellence in which gospel values are integrated in everyday activities.
- School personnel address each child's spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical well being.
- We use many different types of teaching methods and materials to ensure the students' success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||654 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Noblesville Grades: NS-8 | 398 students
9900 E 191st St
Noblesville, IN 46060
(317) 770-5660 9.2 NS-8
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-12 | 1258 students
6401 E 75th St
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(317) 849-3441 8.9 NS-12
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-12 | 922 students
7200 N College Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46240
(317) 415-2700 8 PK-12
- Noblesville Grades: PK-10 | 218 students
470 Lakeview Drive
Noblesville, IN 46060
(317) 776-4186 7.5 PK-10
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.