Our Lady Of Mt Carmel School
- Our Lady Of Mt Carmel School, a Christ-centered community, provides excellence in education to meet the needs of the whole child.
- We believe that OLMC students are entitled to a quality education in a caring atmosphere with Christian and family values.
- To assist us in meeting this goal we must have a strong Catholic Identity, varying educational techniques, and active parental support.
- We hold high standards of academic excellence in which gospel values are integrated in everyday activities.
- School personnel address each child's spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical well being.
- We use many different types of teaching methods and materials to ensure the students' success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||643 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Noblesville Grades: NS-8 | 398 students
9900 E 191st St
Noblesville, IN 46060
(317)770-5660 9.2 NS-8
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-12 | 1279 students
6401 E 75th St
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(317)849-3441 8.9 NS-12
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-12 | 986 students
7200 N College Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46240
(317)415-2700 8 PK-12
- Noblesville Grades: PK-10 | 218 students
470 Lakeview Drive
Noblesville, IN 46060
(317)776-4186 7.5 PK-10
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.