St Maria Goretti School
- St Maria Goretti School serves 477 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Maria Goretti School is 18:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Total Students||477 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tithing School - supported by tithing at Church|
|Admissions Director||Michelle Hanlin|
- Must be a Catholic parishioner of St. Maria Goretti
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westfield Grades: NS-PK
15401 Clearbrook St.
Westfield, IN 46074
(317)569-5150 1.6 NS-PK
- Carmel Grades: K-8 | 643 students
14596 Oakridge Rd
Carmel, IN 46032
(317)846-1118 2.5 K-8
- Carmel Grades: NS-K
14777 Oak Road
Carmel, IN 46033
(317)569-0599 3.3 NS-K
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.