Our Centennial KinderCare staff is experienced and educated! We are dedicated to caring for and about each child as a person; while setting a strong foundation for their education and future school success.
More than 75% of us are parents and you can feel the genuine care and compassion from our teachers as you visit each classroom.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Centennial KinderCare! Our KinderCare center is nestled in the Centennial neighborhood located just off of Springmill Road and 156th Street. Our center is NAEYC accredited as well as a Level 4 with the State of Indiana's Paths to Quality Program. We pride ourselves in offering a quality educational program where we build a solid foundation for future school success. Families are an integral part of everything we do and extremely important in aiding a home-school connection.
- The health, safety, security and well-being of your child is our top priority. All of our exterior doors are locked and have a bell to alert staff to the door being openend. In addition, all doors (except the front entry door) lead to a fenced in playground with locked gates as an extra measure of safety. Our front lobby area has a locked entry door secured with a keypad. Only enrolled families and staff are given a key code. Visitors are asked to ring the doorbell and wait for a member of management to check their photo ID and escort them to the appropriate classroom. The Centennial KinderCare has an appointed health and safety coordinator on staff to complete daily safety checks as well as monthly fire and disaster drills. Our teachers and staff also partipate in First Aid and CPR certification annually. The infant staff is trained in safe sleep practices and SIDS prevention. Our center provides nutritious meals and snacks planned by a licensed dietician. Each classroom practices family-style dining where teachers model appropriate table manners and encourage children to assist in meal time routines.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Accept Hoosier Childcare (covers partial or full tuition based on income and education level) - Parent must contact CCDF office and speak with case worker for approval; Center cannot assist with process, but accepts it. Co-pay levels vary between $5-$90 weekly
Endorse Centennial KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?