- Carmel Catholic High School is a Catholic, college preparatory secondary school for young men and women from ninth through twelfth grades.
- Every student to us is a unique and worth individual with great potential waiting to be discovered and harnessed.
- We value and encourage creativity and we provide a loving and supportive environment where every student can feel successful as a person.
- We firmly believe that a young person learns from his or her total experience of the school setting, so we strive to address the religious, academic, social, psychological, and physical development of the young person through the school's programs, courses and policies.
- We foster lifelong faith, learning, and development of an individual's talents and skills.
- Carmel Catholic is primarily a college preparatory school, providing a program of excellence for students.
- In addition to being an academic institution, we are a community which fosters respect for diversity, mutual growth and development.
- This Carmel Catholic community extends the challenge to lead productive lives which reflect religious and civic values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||1364 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||80 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WheatonGrades: 9-12 | 769 students
2130 W Roosevelt Rd
Wheaton, IL 60187
Arlington HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 988 students
1213 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Lake ZurichGrades: NS-12 | 526 students
60 Quentin Road
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 429 students
3633 N California Ave
Chicago, IL 60618
WinfieldGrades: K-8 | 540 students
1N350 Taylor Drive
Winfield, IL 60190
Extraordinary! Worth every penny. My child is soaring academically. Most teachers have a master's degree; some are Ph.Ds. Certain AP classes now book as actually college credit at Loyola University. Great sports programs. All freshman take the pre-ACT for free. My child can't wait to go to school. The service hours helped him grow morally, and he really enjoyed the opportunities. He has joined several academic teams. My son is finally challenged. He is taking junior-level math, and is on the Honors track; the public high school would have tracked him as college prep. He is on track for the Ivies. Nicest parents and students. No drama. Worth every penny. Come shadow at Carmel and see what your child achieves!
- Posted by Parent - Freshman mom