Grades: PK-K | 62 students
- Carol Leone Childcare offers a varied and flexible program for children aged six weeks through kindergarten from 6AM to 6PM, Monday through Friday, with full or part time contracts available.
- Children in childcare may also take Dance and/or Gymnastics classes during the day.
- A twelve week summer camp program is offered for elementary aged children.
- The philosophy behind our curriculum is based in the belief that young children learn best by doing.
- In their early years, children explore the world around them by using all their senses (seeing, touching, smelling, hearing and tasting).
- We believe that children learn through play, investigation of the environment and interaction with peers and adults.
- Preschool children are encouraged to investigate various learning centers in the room which include dramatic play, library, sand and/or water, easel painting, creative arts, writing, blocks, math, science, music and manipulative.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SewickleyGrades: PK-8 | 94 students
474 Chadwick Street
Sewickley, PA 15143
AliquippaGrades: PK-8 | 171 students
3005 Fatima Dr
Aliquippa, PA 15001
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.