Grades: PK-8 | 536 students
- In conjunction with our parish the Cathedral of St. Raymond School is a faith community that develops life long learners by teaching and living Catholic values within a strong tradition of spirituality, academic excellence, service to others, and social development.
- The Cathedral of St. Raymond Catholic School believes that the parent is the primary educator of the child.
- Together with the parents, we believe that the Cathedral of St. Raymond School provides a Catholic scholastic environment that nurtures each child with love and respect for self and others.
- By building upon each child's God given talents and abilities, students develop skills to make them active and responsible members of the Cathedral of St. Raymond Catholic Church, the community, and the world.
- The Cathedral of St. Raymond Catholic School acknowledges the potential of each child and strives to contribute to each student's intellectual, physical, social, and spiritual development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ShorewoodGrades: PK-8 | 314 students
600 Brook Forest Ave
Shorewood, IL 60404
JolietGrades: K-9 | 207 students
110 Willow Ave
Joliet, IL 60436
JolietGrades: PK-8 | 392 students
130 Woodlawn Ave
Joliet, IL 60435
LockportGrades: PK-4 | 24 students
21514 W Division St
Lockport, IL 60441
Crest HillGrades: PK-9 | 106 students
1600 Root St
Crest Hill, IL 60403
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.