Grades: PK-8 | 231 students
- The Catholic Academy of West Buffalo is a regional school, established in 1988, and comprised of eleven member parishes.
- The Catholic Academy of West Buffalo is a Roman Catholic Educational Community with Catholic Doctrine and values as the base of its curriculum and enviroment.
- Its mission is to provide a high quality of education in this tradition.
- With this mission in mind, all dimensions of the school (administration, faculty, students and families) make every effort to bring to life the following: a deep reverence for the unique giftedness of each person; an appreciation of the tradition of each ethnic culture and encouragement for unity in the diversity of this culture; an environment that provides character development and responsible citizenship; a policy of effective social action which is intended to bring about peace and justice in the larger community; and an atmosphere of stability in a world of chaos and confusion.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CheektowagaGrades: KG-12 | 22 students
3325 Genesee St
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 168 students
263 Claremont Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14223
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 196 students
16 Peter St
Buffalo, NY 14207
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 333 students
104 New Amsterdam Ave
Buffalo, NY 14216
BuffaloGrades: PK-12 | 254 students
4625 Harlem Rd
Buffalo, NY 14226
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.