|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
Educational Records Bureau
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||268 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||2120|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,000|
|Tuition Notes||Email our Admissions Director, Ruth Sulitzer, for details: firstname.lastname@example.org|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ruth Sulitzer|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Advanced Chorus, Art Studio, Basketball, Broadcasting, Broadcasting Club, Chess, Chorus, Debate League, Lego Club, Mad Science, Piano, Robotics, Yoga Art Studio, Basketball, Broadcasting, Chess, Chorus, Debate League, Lego Club, Mad Science, Piano, Robotics, Yoga, Advanced Chorus,
- Cedar Hill Prep offers a comprehensive, non-sectarian education for students in Preschool through Grade 8.
- Engineering is included in the Middle School curriculum.
- Our primary focus is to develop the academic minds of our students while supporting their emotional and social needs within the context of a welcoming environment.
- Instruction is disseminated in a small group setting with accommodations made for differentiated instruction.
- Students` education is further enhanced with experiential learning opportunities, off-campus trips, and project-based assignments.
- Cedar Hill Preparatory enjoys a diverse community with students and faculty representing more than 20 nationalities.
- Students` educational experiences are enhanced with opportunities for public speaking, presentations, creative expression, and teamwork.
- Beginning in Grade 2, students participate in national competitions (Math League, Geography Bee, Odyssey of Mind, Science League, National Language Arts Competition), the National Elementary Honor Society, and the New Jersey Students in Action Service Learning Program for Middle School.
- Our active PTO`s mission is to enrich our families` Cedar Hill Prep experience by fostering a sense of community and purpose.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SomersetGrades: PK-12 | 691 students
1345 Easton Ave
Somerset, NJ 08873
EdisonGrades: PK-12 | 445 students
1295 Inman Ave
Edison, NJ 08820
Basking RidgeGrades: K-12 | 1114 students
131 Martinsville Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Far HillsGrades: PK-8
Far Hills, NJ 07931
GladstoneGrades: NS-12 | 670 students
St. Bernard's Road
Gladstone, NJ 07934