Grades: PK-7 | 125 students
- At the Chabad Academy for Sciences and the Humanities, learning involves children in active and creative exploration of their world.
- Our Early Childhood Education faculty facilitates exploration and discovery by gradually providing children with self-confidence, skills and encouragement to explore our expanding world individually, as well as cooperatively.
- To build a strong foundation for success in education our faculty nurtures children’s natural desire for knowledge, promotes greater inquiry and assists students in pursuing their quest for knowledge in ways that match their individual levels of development.
- Your children will begin this journey in discovery through spontaneous activity generated from their own developing imagination.
- The learning adventure will be enhanced using state of the art learning tools and equipment in our spacious classrooms.
- Your child’s sensitive and caring guides will be our professional faculty who will be attuned to the individual needs of your children.
- Your child’s early learning style will be actively stimulated with our balance of free play experiences and teacher-directed activities.
- In our warm, inviting atmosphere, your child will begin to learn how to learn with joy and anticipation.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Chabad Academy Of Science & The Humanities also viewed these schools: Vincent Smith School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.