Grades: NS-K | 90 students
- Cherry Hill Montessori, is an authentic Montessori preschool associated with the American Montessori Society.
- We accept children ages 2 1/2 to 6 for our School Year Program and ages 3 to 7 for our Summer Camp Program.
- We are conveniently located just minutes from most major roadways in the area, as our students come from throughout South Jersey. Our certified Montessori teachers guide our students in traditional Montessori activities and we offer flexible scheduling and extended hours to accommodate the needs of our families. Our students leave our school with both confidence and a love of learning.
- Visit our website: www.CherryHillMontessori.com for more information or call us at 856-751-0525 .
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please see our website or contact the office for Admission and Tuition information|
|Admissions Director||Tina Nugent|
|Admissions Associate||Kelly Phelan|
- Cherry Hill Montessori provides an authentic Montessori education to children in communities throughout South Jersey. Our unique curriculum combines traditional Montessori instruction that is guided by certified Montessori teachers and provides weekly cultural enrichment activities, music programs, philanthropic projects, off-site field trips and more!
- Our Cherry Hill preschool is open to children ages 2 1/2 to 6 years of age during the school year and during the summer months, we offer a Summer Camp for children between the ages of 3 and 7. We provide both full and half-day programs to accommodate the needs of individual families, in addition to offering an extended early drop-off option for parents who work.
- Visit our website to learn more about our exciting Programs! www.cherryhillmontessori.com
Profile last updated: 02/10/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Cherry HillGrades: NS-K | 112 students
2050 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
VoorheesGrades: NS-K | 101 students
6 School Lane
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Mount LaurelGrades: PK-K | 61 students
624 Moorestown Mt Laurel Road -
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Mount HollyGrades: NS-8 | 217 students
250 High Street
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
Laurel SpringsGrades: NS-K | 55 students
1167 Chews Landing Road
Laurel Springs, NJ 08021
Cherry Hill Montessori has made such a difference in the lives of my children. Who knew that my children would be so happy to get up in the morning and be thrilled to go to "school". As an educator, their curriculum far surpasses any standards that are set from the state and various preschools in the area. I would recommend CHM for ALL students as students are able to work with guidance at their own levels. Thank you CHM for your dedication and perseverance with my children. I know they are in great hands.
- Posted by Parent - skjce
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.