Grades: 9-12 | 15 students
- Christ Lutheran High School opened its doors on August 21, 1997, starting with only freshman and sophomore classes.
- Junior and senior classes were added in 1998 and 1999.
- Our first graduating class was in May 2000.
- Our mission is to prepare the next generation of Christian leaders.
- Our purpose is to provide a Christian academic and extra-curricular education to help students discover and develop their relationship with Jesus and the purpose God has for them so they might dedicate their lives to giving God all praise and glory.
- Our philosophy is that students come to CLHS from a variety of backgrounds, but share the need to be accepted by self and others, to articulate and achieve goals in life, and to grow in their personal faith.
- As a Christian educational institution of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, CLHS is privileged to provide a Christian environment in which the needs of teh church, family, and its students can be met.
- This environment is one where students are given opportunities to practice both Christian, family and civic responsibilities, and to experience a broad, yet challenging and structured academic and extra-curricular program.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RobertsGrades: 6-12 | 16 students
Po Box 96
Roberts, IL 60962
BuckleyGrades: PK-8 | 97 students
Po Box 148
Buckley, IL 60918
OnargaGrades: 8-12 | 66 students
110 N Locust St
Onarga, IL 60955
MilfordGrades: K-9 | 118 students
108 W Woodworth Rd
Milford, IL 60953
RantoulGrades: PK-8 | 192 students
340 E Belle Ave
Rantoul, IL 61866
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.