Grades: K-12 | 50 students
- Christ the King Christian Academy is a Christ-centered school, equipping and developing students to effectively integrate Bible Truth and learning into their daily lives and impact the culture for Christ.
- Christ the King Christian Academy was founded to provide a sound Christian education for the children and youth of Stanly County and surrounding areas.
- This education will be holistic in its approach, focusing on the mental, social, physical, moral, and spiritual development of each child.
- It is the spiritual aspect that sets Christian schools apart from other forms of education in today's society.
- The spiritual dimension of education forms the foundation upon which the other disciplines are taught and equips individuals with the inner resources required to meet challenges in life.
- It is this spiritual foundation which adds depth and perspective to all areas of learning.
- Education which neglects an individual's spiritual nature is inadequate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Christ The King Christian Academy also viewed these schools: C3 Concord Christian School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.