Grades: PK-8 | 284 students
- Christ the Teacher Interparochial School is a co-sponsored school comprised of Madonna and Holy Trinity, both of Fort Lee, Epiphany of Cliffside Park, and Holy Rosary of Edgewater.
- The school offers a total educational program for PreK 3 through Grade 8 students.
- A dedicated religious and lay faculty provide a comfortable atmosphere for learning, while developing a positive self-image and mutual respect for others.
- The faculty strives to teach the beliefs of our Catholic faith through daily religious instruction.
- Our students are empowered to live as responsible, productive citizens in today's world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Hasbrouck HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 442 students
215 Kipp Avenue
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
LyndhurstGrades: PK-8 | 385 students
620 Valley Brook Ave
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
LeoniaGrades: PK-8 | 175 students
260 Harrison St
Leonia, NJ 07605
Palisades ParkGrades: PK-8 | 340 students
312 1st St
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 463 students
1248 Nelson Avenue
Bronx, NY 10452
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.