Grades: PK-8 | 284 students
- Christ the Teacher Interparochial School is a co-sponsored school comprised of Madonna and Holy Trinity, both of Fort Lee, Epiphany of Cliffside Park, and Holy Rosary of Edgewater.
- The school offers a total educational program for PreK 3 through Grade 8 students.
- A dedicated religious and lay faculty provide a comfortable atmosphere for learning, while developing a positive self-image and mutual respect for others.
- The faculty strives to teach the beliefs of our Catholic faith through daily religious instruction.
- Our students are empowered to live as responsible, productive citizens in today's world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Palisades ParkGrades: PK-8 | 340 students
312 1st St
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
LeoniaGrades: PK-8 | 175 students
260 Harrison St
Leonia, NJ 07605
Hasbrouck HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 442 students
215 Kipp Avenue
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
LyndhurstGrades: PK-8 | 385 students
620 Valley Brook Ave
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 610 students
433 W End Ave
New York, NY 10024
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.