Grades: UG | 86 students
- Clemson Montessori School is owned by Clemson Montessori School, Inc. It is a small, child-oriented school based on Montessori philosophy as well as other approaches.
- The school offers a challenging learning environment, low student-teacher ratio, an experienced teaching staff and comfortable spacious grounds and buildings.
- The school began in 1976 as a parent cooperative when a small group of parents saw the need for a school that nurtured the whole child.
- The school began with 17 preschoolers and a young teacher, in a single room, in the basement of a church in Clemson, South Carolina.
- Although the school has grown since 1976, it continues to address the intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual and physical needs of each individual child in accordance with the Montessori philosophy.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClemsonGrades: NS-PK | 55 students
193 Old Greenville Hwy
Clemson, SC 29631
SenecaGrades: K | 86 students
1080 S Oak St
Seneca, SC 29678
SenecaGrades: PK-KG | 75 students
210 W South 6th St
Seneca, SC 29678
SenecaGrades: PK-12 | 181 students
150 His Way Cir
Seneca, SC 29672
AndersonGrades: PK-12 | 162 students
3902 Liberty Highway
Anderson, SC 29621
Hi there and good evening! I met with you in April of the this year. I enjoyed our visit! I was hoping there may be an opening for fall, either teaching or office support.. Thank you for your reply and I hope your summer is off to a great start :)
- Posted by Teacher - colle
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.