Top South Carolina Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 424 top private schools in South Carolina, serving 66,357 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,136 for elementary schools and $6,741 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 14% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Walnut Grove Christian School Photo - Our Class of 2018, with 8 graduates, earned more than $1.8 Million in academic & athletic scholarshipsfrom the following colleges and universities:
Renaissance Preparatory Academy Photo - Renaissance Preparatory Academy's regular classes meet here, 3301 33rd Ave. North, Myrtle Beach, SC.
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Heritage Christian Academy is Christian in philosophy and practice while classical in approach and methodology. With small class sizes and rigorous curriculum, Heritage Christian Academy prepares children to live purposefully and intelligently as they pursue the individual calling God has given them.
The Montessori School Of Camden Photo - Children receive individual instruction in a Montessori classroom.
Windsor Academy Photo - Visit our beautiful facility any time for a full tour. We are always accepting new students, but spaces are limited!
Charleston Christian School Photo - Take a peek into our classroom and call to schedule a tour today.
Coastal Christian Preparatory School Photo - Coastal Christian's JV Cheer Team works hard at practice and it pays off at game time.
Top South Carolina Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools136 Students4% Minority
- 15 Schools1,909 Students16% Minority
- 14 Schools1,354 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools150 Students1% Minority
- 4 Schools285 Students5% Minority
- 14 Schools2,819 Students16% Minority
- 12 Schools2,528 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools310 Students1% Minority
- 42 Schools8,125 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools62 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools178 Students22% Minority
- 6 Schools460 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools1,228 Students2% Minority
- 6 Schools576 Students8% Minority
- 8 Schools1,009 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools327 Students15% Minority
- 13 Schools3,268 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools186 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools356 Students7% Minority
- 15 Schools2,503 Students13% Minority
- 6 Schools422 Students19% Minority
- 59 Schools11,140 Students12% Minority
- 8 Schools1,026 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools213 Students2% Minority
- 16 Schools1,941 Students8% Minority
- 5 Schools960 Students25% Minority
- 6 Schools563 Students28% Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students25% Minority
- 3 Schools273 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools361 Students3% Minority
- 19 Schools1,643 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools468 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools251 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools206 Students25% Minority
- 10 Schools506 Students4% Minority
- 8 Schools1,305 Students14% Minority
- 7 Schools487 Students5% Minority
- 43 Schools7,525 Students25% Minority
- 20 Schools3,095 Students12% Minority
- 14 Schools2,387 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools121 Students25% Minority
- 4 Schools507 Students5% Minority
- 21 Schools2,879 Students12% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.