Top South Carolina Private Schools
For the 2021 school year, there are 440 top private schools in South Carolina, serving 68,345 students.
Renaissance Preparatory Academy Photo - Children are dropped off at the edge of the parking lot and move into the Renaissance Preparatory Academy's pedestrian friendly, RPA Fun Zone.
Walnut Grove Christian School Photo - Our Class of 2018, with 8 graduates, earned more than $1.8 Million in academic & athletic scholarshipsfrom the following colleges and universities:
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Heritage Christian Academy is Christian in philosophy and practice while classical in approach and methodology. With small class sizes and rigorous curriculum, Heritage Christian Academy prepares children to live purposefully and intelligently as they pursue the individual calling God has given them.
First Presbyterian Academy Photo - Our teachers are dedicated to a loving, Christ-centered environment.
Top South Carolina Private Schools by County (2021)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools207 Students5% Minority
- 15 Schools2,269 Students18% Minority
- 15 Schools1,703 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools150 Students1% Minority
- 4 Schools284 Students5% Minority
- 15 Schools2,807 Students14% Minority
- 14 Schools2,568 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools333 Students1% Minority
- 48 Schools8,661 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools62 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools178 Students21% Minority
- 6 Schools441 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools1,202 Students4% Minority
- 4 Schools522 Students6% Minority
- 8 Schools1,065 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools335 Students18% Minority
- 14 Schools2,544 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools164 Students1% Minority
- 2 Schools301 Students6% Minority
- 16 Schools2,648 Students14% Minority
- 6 Schools379 Students18% Minority
- 59 Schools10,891 Students8% Minority
- 8 Schools1,115 Students20% Minority
- 1 Schools192 Students3% Minority
- 16 Schools1,859 Students10% Minority
- 4 Schools839 Students26% Minority
- 5 Schools429 Students29% Minority
- 2 Schools223 Students25% Minority
- 3 Schools273 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools379 Students4% Minority
- 22 Schools2,896 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools416 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools249 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools207 Students9% Minority
- 10 Schools561 Students4% Minority
- 9 Schools1,396 Students16% Minority
- 7 Schools444 Students5% Minority
- 45 Schools7,479 Students23% Minority
- 21 Schools3,263 Students12% Minority
- 14 Schools2,313 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools115 Students30% Minority
- 4 Schools514 Students5% Minority
- 21 Schools2,769 Students12% Minority
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.