South Carolina Private Schools
- There are 423 private schools in South Carolina, serving 66,299 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,132 for elementary schools and $6,686 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 14% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Walnut Grove Christian School Photo - Our Class of 2018, with 8 graduates, earned more than $1.8 Million in academic & athletic scholarshipsfrom the following colleges and universities:
Shannon Forest Christian School Photo - Academic Enrichment Specials are an essential part of Crusader curriculum from PK3-12th grade. Our littlest Crusaders enjoy activities such as Library, Art, Music, Spanish and exciting Field Trips, to name a few. This adventurous member of our PK4 class is reaching for a yummy apple on a recent field trip to a local apple orchard.
Oakbrook Preparatory School Photo - One of many mission trips our Oakbrook Prep students participate in is the Nicaragua Mission Trip each Spring. Started as a senior project, this mission has taken over 150 students throughout Nicaragua.
South Carolina Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools136 Students4% Minority
- 15 Schools1,909 Students16% Minority
- 14 Schools1,354 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools150 Students1% Minority
- 4 Schools285 Students5% Minority
- 14 Schools2,819 Students16% Minority
- 12 Schools2,528 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools310 Students1% Minority
- 42 Schools8,125 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools62 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools178 Students22% Minority
- 6 Schools460 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools1,228 Students2% Minority
- 6 Schools576 Students8% Minority
- 8 Schools1,009 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools327 Students15% Minority
- 13 Schools3,268 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools186 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools356 Students7% Minority
- 15 Schools2,503 Students13% Minority
- 6 Schools422 Students19% Minority
- 59 Schools11,140 Students12% Minority
- 8 Schools1,026 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools213 Students2% Minority
- 16 Schools1,941 Students8% Minority
- 5 Schools960 Students25% Minority
- 6 Schools563 Students28% Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students25% Minority
- 3 Schools273 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools361 Students3% Minority
- 19 Schools1,643 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools468 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools251 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools206 Students25% Minority
- 10 Schools506 Students4% Minority
- 8 Schools1,305 Students14% Minority
- 7 Schools487 Students5% Minority
- 43 Schools7,525 Students25% Minority
- 20 Schools3,095 Students12% Minority
- 14 Schools2,387 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools121 Students25% Minority
- 4 Schools507 Students5% Minority
- 21 Schools2,879 Students12% Minority
September 04, 2018
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
August 19, 2018
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.