Top South Carolina Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 46 top school membership associations in South Carolina, serving 294 private schools (69% of all schools) and 53,682 students.
Walnut Grove Christian School Photo - Our Class of 2018, with 8 graduates, earned more than $1.8 Million in academic & athletic scholarshipsfrom the following colleges and universities:
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Heritage Christian Academy is Christian in philosophy and practice while classical in approach and methodology. With small class sizes and rigorous curriculum, Heritage Christian Academy prepares children to live purposefully and intelligently as they pursue the individual calling God has given them.
Charleston Christian School Photo - Take a peek into our classroom and call to schedule a tour today.
Hampton Park Christian School Photo - HPCS has developed a reputation for strong academics within a culture of discipleship. What does that look like here? It means taking an interest in the heart, head, and hands of each student. We want to develop hearts of love for God and others, minds that seek and value truth, and hands of service toward each other and our community
Bob Jones Academy Photo - Bob Jones Academy's fine arts program includes art, speech and music. The music program includes two bands, an orchestra and two choirs as well as music lessons offered through Bob Jones University.
The Montessori School Of Camden Photo - Children receive individual instruction in a Montessori classroom.
St. Peters Catholic School Photo - At Career Day, students gain hands-on understanding of future vocational opportunities.
Top South Carolina Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 18 Schools756 Students22.29% Minority
- 19 Schools6,386 Students8.06% Minority
- 49 Schools6,822 Students13.19% Minority
- 7 Schools776 Students23.33% Minority
- 1 Schools63 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools120 Students10.53% Minority
- 33 Schools9,099 Students8.32% Minority
- 5 Schools1,027 Students20.26% Minority
- 3 Schools444 Students10.47% Minority
- 1 Schools255 Students29.57% Minority
- 4 Schools502 Students13.44% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students2.35% Minority
- 1 Schools123 Students32.33% Minority
- 2 Schools167 Students5.00% Minority
- 5 Schools109 Students59.63% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools1,267 Students1.38% Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students6.98% Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students9.46% Minority
- 3 Schools371 Students12.40% Minority
- 24 Schools3,659 Students25.86% Minority
- 2 Schools1,954 Students5.39% Minority
- 7 Schools2,360 Students5.19% Minority
- 23 Schools9,095 Students9.37% Minority
- 3 Schools27 Students46.15% Minority
- 2 Schools722 Students8.28% Minority
- 28 Schools6,202 Students14.97% Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students5.32% Minority
- 1 Schools682 Students7.20% Minority
- 1 Schools445 Students12.16% Minority
- 1 Schools91 Students35.62% Minority
- 1 Schools127 Students4.29% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students9.52% Minority
- 2 Schools217 Students7.54% Minority
- 3 Schools410 Students5.86% Minority
- 10 Schools950 Students23.46% Minority
- 32 Schools3,872 Students12.70% Minority
- 59 Schools9,999 Students15.33% Minority
- 11 Schools1,217 Students29.76% Minority
- 5 Schools345 Students19.00% Minority
- 37 Schools15,886 Students7.63% Minority
- 9 Schools4,402 Students7.39% Minority
- 5 Schools692 Students5.20% Minority
- 52 Schools13,226 Students9.42% Minority
- 1 Schools92 Students5.56% Minority
- 13 Schools3,323 Students11.57% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.