Top South Carolina Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 46 top school membership associations in South Carolina, serving 295 private schools (69% of all schools) and 53,686 students.
Oakbrook Preparatory School Photo - One of many mission trips our Oakbrook Prep students participate in is the Nicaragua Mission Trip each Spring. Started as a senior project, this mission has taken over 150 students throughout Nicaragua.
Ashley Hall School Photo - Founded in 1909 in Charleston, SC, Ashley Hall's mission is to produce educated women who are independent, ethically responsible and prepared to meet the challenges of society with confidence, and is met through a rewarding academic program. With a student body ages 2-12th grade, Ashley Hall offers a curriculum beautifully tailored to the learning styles of girls. Visit www.ashleyhall.org.
Shannon Forest Christian School Photo - Academic Enrichment Specials are an essential part of Crusader curriculum from PK3-12th grade. Our littlest Crusaders enjoy activities such as Library, Art, Music, Spanish and exciting Field Trips, to name a few. This adventurous member of our PK4 class is reaching for a yummy apple on a recent field trip to a local apple orchard.
Top South Carolina Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 18 Schools756 Students22.29% Minority
- 19 Schools6,400 Students8.06% Minority
- 49 Schools6,822 Students13.19% Minority
- 7 Schools776 Students23.33% Minority
- 1 Schools63 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools120 Students10.53% Minority
- 34 Schools9,196 Students9.07% Minority
- 5 Schools1,027 Students20.26% Minority
- 2 Schools369 Students13.71% Minority
- 1 Schools255 Students29.57% Minority
- 4 Schools502 Students13.44% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students2.35% Minority
- 1 Schools123 Students32.33% Minority
- 2 Schools167 Students5.00% Minority
- 5 Schools109 Students59.63% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools1,267 Students1.38% Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students6.98% Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students9.46% Minority
- 3 Schools371 Students12.40% Minority
- 24 Schools3,659 Students25.86% Minority
- 2 Schools1,954 Students5.39% Minority
- 7 Schools2,360 Students5.19% Minority
- 23 Schools9,038 Students9.37% Minority
- 3 Schools27 Students46.15% Minority
- 2 Schools722 Students8.28% Minority
- 28 Schools6,197 Students14.97% Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students5.32% Minority
- 1 Schools682 Students7.20% Minority
- 1 Schools445 Students12.16% Minority
- 1 Schools91 Students35.62% Minority
- 1 Schools127 Students4.29% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students9.52% Minority
- 2 Schools217 Students7.54% Minority
- 3 Schools410 Students5.86% Minority
- 10 Schools950 Students23.46% Minority
- 32 Schools3,886 Students12.70% Minority
- 59 Schools9,946 Students15.33% Minority
- 11 Schools1,217 Students29.76% Minority
- 5 Schools345 Students19.00% Minority
- 38 Schools15,983 Students8.04% Minority
- 9 Schools4,402 Students7.39% Minority
- 5 Schools692 Students5.20% Minority
- 53 Schools13,266 Students9.37% Minority
- 1 Schools92 Students5.56% Minority
- 12 Schools3,248 Students11.86% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.