Top South Carolina Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 46 top school membership associations in South Carolina, serving 294 private schools (67% of all schools) and 54,924 students.
Bob Jones Academy Photo - Bob Jones Academy's fine arts program includes art, speech and music. The music program includes two bands, an orchestra and two choirs as well as music lessons offered through Bob Jones University.
Hampton Park Christian School Photo - At Hampton Park, we like to help our students see the need of those around them. For the past two years, our students have participate in Operation Christmas Child which sends "Good News and Great Joy" to children around the world.
Ashley Hall School Photo - Founded in 1909 in Charleston, SC, Ashley Hall's mission is to produce educated women who are independent, ethically responsible and prepared to meet the challenges of society with confidence, and is met through a rewarding academic program. With a student body ages 2-12th grade, Ashley Hall offers a curriculum beautifully tailored to the learning styles of girls. Visit www.ashleyhall.org.
Oakbrook Preparatory School Photo - Our boys golf team shown at the 2013 State Championship tournament has won 4 State titles in a row. Starting with the 2013-14 academic year, we now have girls varsity golf along with a middle school team.
Top South Carolina Private Schools by Membership Association (2020-21)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 18 Schools628 Students23.54% Minority
- 23 Schools8,693 Students9.30% Minority
- 54 Schools7,527 Students13.62% Minority
- 6 Schools791 Students37.50% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students4.29% Minority
- 1 Schools141 Students6.15% Minority
- 33 Schools9,475 Students8.22% Minority
- 2 Schools815 Students15.07% Minority
- 4 Schools619 Students14.86% Minority
- 1 Schools255 Students29.57% Minority
- 2 Schools307 Students9.77% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students2.35% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students32.33% Minority
- 2 Schools116 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools808 Students14.98% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools1,296 Students1.38% Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students6.98% Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students9.46% Minority
- 1 Schools1,189 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools256 Students6.76% Minority
- 24 Schools4,272 Students21.04% Minority
- 2 Schools2,056 Students5.39% Minority
- 7 Schools2,265 Students5.28% Minority
- 23 Schools8,984 Students10.60% Minority
- 3 Schools215 Students40.74% Minority
- 2 Schools695 Students8.87% Minority
- 29 Schools6,252 Students18.13% Minority
- 1 Schools756 Students10.58% Minority
- 1 Schools480 Students12.16% Minority
- 2 Schools178 Students45.98% Minority
- 1 Schools143 Students18.00% Minority
- 2 Schools137 Students32.14% Minority
- 3 Schools307 Students7.42% Minority
- 3 Schools418 Students5.56% Minority
- 10 Schools1,079 Students31.32% Minority
- 33 Schools4,402 Students12.85% Minority
- 58 Schools9,862 Students15.54% Minority
- 11 Schools1,047 Students9.04% Minority
- 5 Schools348 Students19.86% Minority
- 39 Schools16,343 Students8.06% Minority
- 11 Schools4,736 Students9.36% Minority
- 5 Schools744 Students5.20% Minority
- 52 Schools12,750 Students10.80% Minority
- 1 Schools96 Students- Minority
- 13 Schools3,690 Students12.31% Minority
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.