Carolina Christian Academy
- Top Ranked SC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 334 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,400
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
(View more info)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
All-School Choir, Art Studio Lessons, Drama productions, Level 1 Band, Level 2 Band, Orchestra, Piano Lessons, School Ensemble
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Pee Wee Basketball
- CCA's classes for ages three through five build a solid foundation for the upper grades and life. Studies show that three, four, and five-year-olds who attend a five day a week, structured, academic program such as CCA's will make better grades throughout school, have fewer discipline problems, and a higher percentage will graduate from high school. CCA's high school offers nearly nearly 100 electives, many are AP or dual credit courses. More than ninety percent of the school's graduates attend college, many with full scholarships. CCA graduates attend various universities, including Bob Jones, Pensacola, Harvard, and Oxford. But academics are not all. CCA has award winning fine arts. CCA offers art, voice, piano, chorus, choir, drama, speech, orchastra, and both beginner and advanced band. In statewide competition, CCA's art is recognized as among the best, often winning "Best of Show". CCA is also a fun place to be. CCA students play inter-scholastic girls and boys volleyball, basketball, and golf. In addition, there are three cheerleading squads: Pee-Wees, Junior Varsity, and Varsity. CCA's golf team has been undefeated for two years, winning the SCACS State 1-A championship both years. CCA has one of the best equipped playgrounds in Lancaster County. It provides a safe and happy place for children to play. The huge fenced-in playground has a large selection of age-appropriate equipment for kindergarten to high school, including regulation size outdoor basketball and volleyball courts, and a spacious picnic shelter complete with tables, drinking fountains, and more. Situated on a spacious and beautifully landscaped fifteen-acre campus on the 521 By-pass, CCA's facilities are modern, finely appointed, super-clean, comfortable, and conducive to a bright, positive, and pleasant learning experience. The chandelier hanging brilliantly in the cathedral center of the main corridor, the majestic palms, and the live, luscious plants throughout the facilities all make CCA a delightful place to be. But it is not the facility that will make you want to stay. It is the people! You will love the servant's heart that you find at CCA. The two-fold mission of CCA is to equip students with the knowledge, skills, values, and ethics to excel in life, especially in the areas of college, family, church, society, and vocation; and to prepare an army of young Christian patriots who will exemplify, passionately advocate and intelligently defend the Bible worldview, thereby solving our nation's problems rather than adding to them.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Carolina Christian Academy cost?
Carolina Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $4,400 for private students and $400 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of Carolina Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Carolina Christian Academy is 98%, which is higher than the national average of 90%.
What sports does Carolina Christian Academy offer?
Carolina Christian Academy offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Gymnastics, Martial Arts and Volleyball.
What is Carolina Christian Academy's ranking?
Carolina Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in South Carolina for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Carolina Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Carolina Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Carolina Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards