Top South Carolina Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 330 top religiously affiliated private schools in South Carolina (78% of all schools), serving 49,869 students.
Walnut Grove Christian School Photo - Our Class of 2018, with 8 graduates, earned more than $1.8 Million in academic & athletic scholarshipsfrom the following colleges and universities:
St. Peters Catholic School Photo - At Career Day, students gain hands-on understanding of future vocational opportunities.
Top South Carolina Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students29.17% Minority
- 3 Schools119 Students31.75% Minority
- 88 Schools11,300 Students14.69% Minority
- 103 Schools18,032 Students11.58% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools169 Students18.46% Minority
- 12 Schools4,141 Students8.20% Minority
- 5 Schools413 Students5.71% Minority
- 3 Schools207 Students82.25% Minority
- 3 Schools379 Students5.94% Minority
- 2 Schools255 Students4.00% Minority
- 7 Schools348 Students2.26% Minority
- 15 Schools1,701 Students10.11% Minority
- 5 Schools236 Students29.32% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,233 Students48.39% Minority
- 24 Schools3,088 Students6.65% Minority
- 34 Schools7,594 Students14.51% Minority
- 12 Schools258 Students60.77% Minority
- 1 Schools99 Students- Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.