Top South Carolina Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 326 top religiously affiliated private schools in South Carolina (77% of all schools), serving 49,543 students.
Walnut Grove Christian School Photo - Our Class of 2018, with 8 graduates, earned more than $1.8 Million in academic & athletic scholarshipsfrom the following colleges and universities:
Top South Carolina Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students29.17% Minority
- 3 Schools119 Students31.75% Minority
- 85 Schools10,945 Students14.29% Minority
- 103 Schools18,357 Students11.25% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools169 Students18.46% Minority
- 12 Schools4,170 Students8.20% Minority
- 5 Schools413 Students5.71% Minority
- 3 Schools207 Students82.25% Minority
- 3 Schools379 Students5.94% Minority
- 2 Schools255 Students4.00% Minority
- 7 Schools348 Students2.26% Minority
- 15 Schools1,615 Students10.11% Minority
- 6 Schools336 Students30.83% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,183 Students48.59% Minority
- 24 Schools3,061 Students6.65% Minority
- 34 Schools7,332 Students14.51% Minority
- 12 Schools258 Students60.77% Minority
- 1 Schools99 Students- Minority
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.