South Carolina Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 313 religiously affiliated private schools in South Carolina (77% of all schools), serving 49,087 students.
Bob Jones Academy's fine arts program includes art, speech and music. The music program includes two bands, an orchestra and two choirs as well as music lessons offered through Bob Jones University.
Visit our beautiful facility any time for a full tour. We are always accepting new students, but spaces are limited!
CARDINAL NEWMAN SCHOOL, in order to address a rapidly changing world where learning expectations are higher than ever and faith-filled values are the foundation of a stronger tomorrow, seeks to exceed the traditional definition of educational success. Our mission is to discover the young faith-filled leader that God created inside every child through our commitment to REDEFINING EXCELLENCE in everything we do. We offer a holistic learning experience built on Catholic values, and we deliver it within the new campus that is your school and your home.Redefining Excellence In the Classroom - On the Field - In the Community For Their Futures
Academic Enrichment Specials are an essential part of Crusader curriculum from PK3-12th grade. Our littlest Crusaders enjoy activities such as Library, Art, Music, Spanish and exciting Field Trips, to name a few. This adventurous member of our PK4 class is reaching for a yummy apple on a recent field trip to a local apple orchard.
South Carolina Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools571 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools346 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools119 Students29% Minority
- 87 Schools11,521 Students13% Minority
- 97 Schools17,585 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools149 Students21% Minority
- 11 Schools3,973 Students9% Minority
- 4 Schools321 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools21 Students100% Minority
- 3 Schools347 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools255 Students19% Minority
- 5 Schools210 Students1% Minority
- 15 Schools2,039 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools264 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools21 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools216 Students26% Minority
- 24 Schools3,246 Students7% Minority
- 32 Schools7,574 Students17% Minority
- 11 Schools154 Students55% Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students8% Minority
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.