Top South Carolina Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 331 top religiously affiliated private schools in South Carolina (78% of all schools), serving 49,947 students.
Walnut Grove Christian School Photo - Our Class of 2018, with 8 graduates, earned more than $1.8 Million in academic & athletic scholarshipsfrom the following colleges and universities:
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Heritage Christian Academy is Christian in philosophy and practice while classical in approach and methodology. With small class sizes and rigorous curriculum, Heritage Christian Academy prepares children to live purposefully and intelligently as they pursue the individual calling God has given them.
All Saints Church School Photo - Chapel is in integral part of our week where we get to dance and worship our Lord!
St Francis Xavier High School Photo - Our students are encouraged to particpate in all sports we offer.
Top South Carolina Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students29.17% Minority
- 3 Schools119 Students31.75% Minority
- 88 Schools11,300 Students14.69% Minority
- 104 Schools18,158 Students11.95% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools169 Students18.46% Minority
- 12 Schools4,141 Students8.20% Minority
- 5 Schools418 Students5.71% Minority
- 3 Schools207 Students82.25% Minority
- 3 Schools379 Students5.94% Minority
- 2 Schools255 Students4.00% Minority
- 7 Schools348 Students2.26% Minority
- 15 Schools1,701 Students10.11% Minority
- 5 Schools236 Students29.32% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,233 Students48.39% Minority
- 24 Schools3,088 Students6.65% Minority
- 34 Schools7,594 Students14.51% Minority
- 12 Schools205 Students60.77% Minority
- 1 Schools99 Students- Minority
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.