Top South Carolina Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 326 top religiously affiliated private schools in South Carolina (77% of all schools), serving 49,466 students.
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Heritage Christian Academy is Christian in philosophy and practice while classical in approach and methodology. With small class sizes and rigorous curriculum, Heritage Christian Academy prepares children to live purposefully and intelligently as they pursue the individual calling God has given them.
St Francis Xavier High School Photo - Our students are encouraged to particpate in all sports we offer.
Hampton Park Christian School Photo - From yearbook dedications to serving our community during Connection Week, our students are involved in many different types of activities and events throughout the year.
Oakbrook Preparatory School Photo - Our boys golf team shown at the 2013 State Championship tournament has won 4 State titles in a row. Starting with the 2013-14 academic year, we now have girls varsity golf along with a middle school team.
St. Peters Catholic School Photo - At Career Day, students gain hands-on understanding of future vocational opportunities.
Top South Carolina Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students29.17% Minority
- 3 Schools119 Students31.75% Minority
- 86 Schools10,965 Students14.26% Minority
- 102 Schools18,247 Students11.24% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools169 Students18.46% Minority
- 12 Schools4,170 Students8.20% Minority
- 5 Schools413 Students5.71% Minority
- 3 Schools207 Students82.25% Minority
- 3 Schools379 Students5.94% Minority
- 2 Schools255 Students4.00% Minority
- 7 Schools348 Students2.26% Minority
- 15 Schools1,615 Students10.11% Minority
- 6 Schools335 Students30.83% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,183 Students48.59% Minority
- 24 Schools3,061 Students6.65% Minority
- 34 Schools7,346 Students14.51% Minority
- 12 Schools258 Students60.77% Minority
- 1 Schools99 Students- Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
The oldest schools are concentrated in the east in what were the original thirteen colonies. Most of the founders of these early schools were principled men and women with lofty ideals and purposes.
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.