Top South Carolina Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 328 top religiously affiliated private schools in South Carolina (78% of all schools), serving 49,624 students.
Walnut Grove Christian School Photo - Our Class of 2018, with 8 graduates, earned more than $1.8 Million in academic & athletic scholarshipsfrom the following colleges and universities:
Windsor Academy Photo - Visit our beautiful facility any time for a full tour. We are always accepting new students, but spaces are limited!
Charleston Christian School Photo - Take a peek into our classroom and call to schedule a tour today.
Bob Jones Academy Photo - Bob Jones Academy's fine arts program includes art, speech and music. The music program includes two bands, an orchestra and two choirs as well as music lessons offered through Bob Jones University.
Top South Carolina Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students29.17% Minority
- 3 Schools119 Students31.75% Minority
- 86 Schools10,965 Students14.26% Minority
- 103 Schools18,295 Students11.49% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools169 Students18.46% Minority
- 12 Schools4,141 Students8.20% Minority
- 5 Schools413 Students5.71% Minority
- 3 Schools207 Students82.25% Minority
- 3 Schools379 Students5.94% Minority
- 2 Schools255 Students4.00% Minority
- 7 Schools348 Students2.26% Minority
- 15 Schools1,701 Students10.11% Minority
- 6 Schools335 Students30.83% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools1,184 Students48.52% Minority
- 24 Schools3,061 Students6.65% Minority
- 34 Schools7,398 Students14.51% Minority
- 12 Schools258 Students60.77% Minority
- 1 Schools99 Students- Minority
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.