Top South Carolina Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 330 top religiously affiliated private schools in South Carolina (78% of all schools), serving 49,826 students.
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Heritage Christian Academy is Christian in philosophy and practice while classical in approach and methodology. With small class sizes and rigorous curriculum, Heritage Christian Academy prepares children to live purposefully and intelligently as they pursue the individual calling God has given them.
Walnut Grove Christian School Photo - Our Class of 2018, with 8 graduates, earned more than $1.8 Million in academic & athletic scholarshipsfrom the following colleges and universities:
St Francis Xavier High School Photo - Our students are encouraged to particpate in all sports we offer.
Cardinal Newman School Photo - CARDINAL NEWMAN SCHOOL, in order to address a rapidly changing world where learning expectations are higher than ever and faith-filled values are the foundation of a stronger tomorrow, seeks to exceed the traditional definition of educational success. Our mission is to discover the young faith-filled leader that God created inside every child through our commitment to REDEFINING EXCELLENCE in everything we do. We offer a holistic learning experience built on Catholic values, and we deliver it within the new campus that is your school and your home. Redefining Excellence In the Classroom - On the Field - In the Community For Their Futures
Windsor Academy Photo - Visit our beautiful facility any time for a full tour. We are always accepting new students, but spaces are limited!
Top South Carolina Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students29.17% Minority
- 3 Schools119 Students31.75% Minority
- 87 Schools11,073 Students14.87% Minority
- 104 Schools18,277 Students11.53% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools169 Students18.46% Minority
- 12 Schools4,141 Students8.20% Minority
- 5 Schools413 Students5.71% Minority
- 3 Schools207 Students82.25% Minority
- 3 Schools379 Students5.94% Minority
- 2 Schools255 Students4.00% Minority
- 7 Schools348 Students2.26% Minority
- 15 Schools1,701 Students10.11% Minority
- 5 Schools236 Students29.32% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,233 Students48.39% Minority
- 24 Schools3,088 Students6.65% Minority
- 34 Schools7,533 Students14.51% Minority
- 12 Schools258 Students60.77% Minority
- 1 Schools99 Students- Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.