Top South Carolina Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 334 top religiously affiliated private schools in South Carolina (76% of all schools), serving 50,215 students.
North Myrtle Beach Christian School Photo - North Myrtle Beach Christian SchoolHome of the Stallions"Transforming Students, Impacting the World"
Christ Church Episcopal School Photo - The thriving arts program gives ample opportunity for the development of creative expression, risk-taking, and poise. Every student is given the opportunity to speak and perform publicly. Several renowned visiting artists work with students each year.
Windsor Academy Photo - Visit our beautiful facility any time for a full tour. We are always accepting new students, but spaces are limited!
Top South Carolina Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 6 Schools1,496 Students12.59% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students29.17% Minority
- 3 Schools309 Students22.04% Minority
- 92 Schools12,250 Students13.43% Minority
- 102 Schools16,543 Students12.94% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools352 Students10.00% Minority
- 12 Schools4,062 Students8.45% Minority
- 4 Schools265 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools210 Students40.22% Minority
- 4 Schools435 Students14.60% Minority
- 2 Schools271 Students16.36% Minority
- 6 Schools332 Students2.92% Minority
- 16 Schools1,877 Students13.46% Minority
- 5 Schools537 Students9.23% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools169 Students31.31% Minority
- 24 Schools3,389 Students8.94% Minority
- 33 Schools7,281 Students16.66% Minority
- 12 Schools271 Students60.18% Minority
- 1 Schools99 Students- Minority
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?