Grace Christian School
- Grace Christian School is a non-profit, Christian school located in Lexington County, South Carolina.
- It was established in 1973 and operates as a ministry of Grace Baptist Church.
- The school's purpose is to assist parents in their God-given responsibility to train up their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- The faculty of the school seeks to supplement the home academically and to complement the home spiritually.
- Although we desire to minister to as many families as possible, we desire students and parents who want to be here for the right spiritual reasons.
- Grace Christian School maintains and teaches without apology the same doctrinal position as set forth in the constitution and the doctrinal statement of Grace Baptist Church.
- Grace Christian School is an accredited member of the South Carolina Association of Christian Schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||276 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Average SAT score||1021|
|Average ACT score||21|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(girls-dresses or skirts, boys shirts, slacks or jeans)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Tuition Notes||K3-K5 half day $3110 Full day K5-Grade 6 $4040 Grades 7-12 $4260|
|Admissions Director||Tim Stevens|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LexingtonGrades: K-11 | 97 students
649 Barr Rd
Lexington, SC 29072
ColumbiaGrades: K-6 | 273 students
6005 David St
Columbia, SC 29203
West ColumbiaGrades: PK-12 | 98 students
3222 Platt Springs Rd
West Columbia, SC 29170
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?