The Goddard School
Tel: (303) 772-3501
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to The Goddard School is Montessori College of Early Learning (1.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Grades: PK-12 | 12 students
1313 Means Ave,
Columbia, SC 29202
(803) 772-3317 1.3 PK-12
- Columbia Grades: K | 13 students
1230 Saint Andrews Rd
Columbia, SC 29210
(803) 798-1230 1.3 K
- Columbia Grades: PK-5 | 84 students
Po Box 21688
Columbia, SC 29221
(803) 772-1556 1.3 PK-5
- Columbia Grades: K | 92 students
1100 Sumter St
Columbia, SC 29201
(803) 254-5819 1.3 K
- Columbia Grades: NS-6 | 99 students
1035 Hampton St
Columbia, SC 29201
(803) 252-8285 1.5 NS-6
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.