Grades: PK-K | 57 students
- For many years, we've seen the faces of many children at Country Kids as we provided childcare to the families of our community.
- As our centers grew, we made many changes but maintained the high-quality of our child care.
- At Country Kids we are firmly committed to offering the best, most comprehensive program in the area.
- We promise this will never change.
- Each child is unique.
- That's why our programs adapt to the children and their specific needs.
- Our programs stress personal growth and skill development to improve self-esteem and build self-confidence.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.