Connecticut Private Schools
- There are 439 private schools in Connecticut, serving 70,840 students.
- The average private school tuition is $14,204 for elementary schools and $31,680 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 70% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 8:1.
Spanish immersion begins at 18 months at Whitby. Teachers take a hands on approach to help students understand a second language.
Rectory's 138-acre campus, located in beautiful Pomfret, CT is located within 45-minutes of three major cities (Hartford, CT, Worcester, MA, Providence, RI), 1 1/2 hours from Boston, and 3 hours from New York City. Our campus has 25 buildings, including 11 dormitories, the Bigelow Academic Center and the Hale elementary space and Smith Learning Center, opening in 2017.
Welcome to St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School. For over 90 years we have been successfully educating students academically, spiritually, and morally. We educate students in Prekindergarten through 8th Grade. Our students live well the quote from St. Thomas Aquinas 'Give expecting nothing thereof'
Connecticut Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 128 Schools25,928 Students24% Minority
- 109 Schools14,820 Students22% Minority
- 30 Schools6,677 Students11% Minority
- 18 Schools2,688 Students14% Minority
- 104 Schools15,271 Students23% Minority
- 24 Schools2,690 Students29% Minority
- 13 Schools751 Students10% Minority
- 13 Schools2,015 Students10% Minority
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.