Top Connecticut Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 204 top religiously affiliated private schools in Connecticut (46% of all schools), serving 37,160 students.
Rectory School Photo - Rectory's 138-acre campus, located in beautiful Pomfret, CT is located within 45-minutes of three major cities (Hartford, CT, Worcester, MA, Providence, RI), 1 1/2 hours from Boston, and 3 hours from New York City. Our campus has 25 buildings, including 11 dormitories, the Bigelow Academic Center and the Hale elementary space and Smith Learning Center, opening in 2017.
Greenwich Catholic School Photo - Rooted in Faith. Surrounded by Community. Committed to Excellence.
St Catherine Of Siena School Photo - Faith Academics and CommunityAs a Catholic School we are here to educate the whole child; mind, body, and spirit. While striving to achieve the highest of academic standards, we will not forget the beauty and gift of each child present in our school.
All Nations Christian Academy Photo - The Rev. Geoff and Blanca Little are the founders and Co-Directors of All Nations Christian Academy
Waterside School Photo - During the week of June 18, Waterside School welcomed back rising juniors and seniors for an intensive College Boot Camp. Students from Waterside's class of 2012 and class of 2013 worked all week on college essays, resumes, and interview practice. Guidance counselors and directors of admission shared their expertise on college affordability and the college search, and juniors and seniors.
Trinity Christian Preschool Photo - Preschoolers enjoying a visit from the local fire department. They taught children about fire safety.
Trinity Catholic High School Photo - Trinity Catholic High School has a rich history as one of the premier athletic programs in the state of Connecticut. Over half of our students participate in one or more interscholastic sports.
Top Connecticut Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools716 Students14.15% Minority
- 2 Schools165 Students30.30% Minority
- 10 Schools490 Students34.95% Minority
- 19 Schools1,848 Students30.19% Minority
- 1 Schools135 Students23.08% Minority
- 7 Schools1,615 Students24.53% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students80.00% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students- Minority
- 17 Schools2,215 Students1.48% Minority
- 5 Schools410 Students31.78% Minority
- 4 Schools407 Students62.30% Minority
- 6 Schools667 Students71.74% Minority
- 2 Schools34 Students63.64% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students- Minority
- 120 Schools28,013 Students26.58% Minority
- 5 Schools171 Students95.93% Minority
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.