Top Connecticut Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 204 top religiously affiliated private schools in Connecticut (46% of all schools), serving 38,772 students.
Greenwich Catholic School Photo - Rooted in Faith. Surrounded by Community. Committed to Excellence.
Sacred Heart Academy Photo - Students learn to work with many painting media such as acrylic, oil, and watercolor in this course that covers painting, design and visual concepts.
Trinity Catholic High School Photo - Trinity Catholic High School is a college preparatory school that provides an outstanding academic experience.
Waterside School Photo - During the week of June 18, Waterside School welcomed back rising juniors and seniors for an intensive College Boot Camp. Students from Waterside's class of 2012 and class of 2013 worked all week on college essays, resumes, and interview practice. Guidance counselors and directors of admission shared their expertise on college affordability and the college search, and juniors and seniors.
St. Rita Elementary School Photo - Inspiring children to achieve academic excellence in a safe, nurturing, andfaith-filled environment
Top Connecticut Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools229 Students43.11% Minority
- 11 Schools683 Students26.77% Minority
- 17 Schools1,579 Students30.64% Minority
- 7 Schools1,991 Students15.44% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students80.00% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students- Minority
- 17 Schools2,378 Students1.04% Minority
- 4 Schools342 Students33.59% Minority
- 3 Schools380 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools492 Students35.25% Minority
- 5 Schools224 Students53.26% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students- Minority
- 123 Schools29,952 Students22.29% Minority
- 5 Schools248 Students97.45% Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.