Top Connecticut Religiously Affiliated Schools
Greenwich Catholic School Photo - Rooted in Faith. Surrounded by Community. Committed to Excellence.
Rectory School Photo - Rectory's 138-acre campus, located in beautiful Pomfret, CT is located within 45-minutes of three major cities (Hartford, CT, Worcester, MA, Providence, RI), 1 1/2 hours from Boston, and 3 hours from New York City. Our campus has 25 buildings, including 11 dormitories, the Bigelow Academic Center and the Hale elementary space and Smith Learning Center, opening in 2017.
Trinity Catholic High School Photo - Trinity Catholic High School has a rich history as one of the premier athletic programs in the state of Connecticut. Over half of our students participate in one or more interscholastic sports.
All Nations Christian Academy Photo - The Rev. Geoff and Blanca Little are the founders and Co-Directors of All Nations Christian Academy
Sacred Heart Academy Photo - Students learn to work with many painting media such as acrylic, oil, and watercolor in this course that covers painting, design and visual concepts.
Top Connecticut Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2021)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools716 Students14.15% Minority
- 2 Schools165 Students30.30% Minority
- 9 Schools433 Students34.95% Minority
- 19 Schools1,913 Students30.19% Minority
- 1 Schools135 Students23.08% Minority
- 7 Schools1,615 Students24.53% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students80.00% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students- Minority
- 16 Schools2,163 Students1.47% Minority
- 5 Schools410 Students31.78% Minority
- 4 Schools407 Students62.30% Minority
- 6 Schools667 Students71.74% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students84.62% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students- Minority
- 114 Schools27,132 Students26.01% Minority
- 5 Schools143 Students95.93% Minority
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.