Connecticut Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 207 religiously affiliated private schools in Connecticut (46% of all schools), serving 39,802 students.
Students learn to work with many painting media such as acrylic, oil, and watercolor in this course that covers painting, design and visual concepts.
CHS has one of the strongest Math and Science programs in the area. Concepts of the science curriculum are reinforced through 'on-site' fieldwork, such as this 4th-grade field trip to the shore.
Trinity Catholic High School is a college preparatory school that provides an outstanding academic experience.
Connecticut Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools229 Students43.11% Minority
- 11 Schools683 Students26.77% Minority
- 18 Schools1,774 Students31.69% Minority
- 7 Schools2,023 Students15.44% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students80.00% Minority
- 3 Schools221 Students47.37% Minority
- 17 Schools2,378 Students1.04% Minority
- 4 Schools342 Students33.59% Minority
- 3 Schools380 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools157 Students50.83% Minority
- 6 Schools299 Students43.35% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students- Minority
- 125 Schools30,991 Students22.09% Minority
- 5 Schools248 Students97.45% Minority
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.