Top Connecticut Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 202 top religiously affiliated private schools in Connecticut (46% of all schools), serving 38,432 students.
St. Mary Magdalen School Photo - Students in grades 6th-8th have individual Chrome Books to use throughout the school year.
Assumption Catholic School Photo - Pre-K4 in classroom field trip. Visited by Earthplace to learn about reptiles. The students got to touch the animals and ask lots of questions!
Top Connecticut Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools229 Students43.11% Minority
- 11 Schools671 Students26.77% Minority
- 17 Schools1,535 Students30.64% Minority
- 7 Schools1,991 Students15.44% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students80.00% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students- Minority
- 17 Schools2,337 Students1.04% Minority
- 4 Schools342 Students33.59% Minority
- 3 Schools380 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools492 Students35.25% Minority
- 4 Schools191 Students47.56% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students- Minority
- 122 Schools29,742 Students22.29% Minority
- 5 Schools248 Students97.45% Minority
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.