St. Joseph High School
- Top Ranked CT School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 740 students
- Yearly Tuition: $17,700
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Nov. 16 / May. 30 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. Joseph High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Connecticut for:
Academics and Faculty
Uniform shirts with dress slacks or skirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Amaranth, Art/Portfolio, Astronomy Club, Camp Sunshine, Campus Ministry, Chess Club, Debate Club, French Club, Freshman Guides, Go Green Ecology Club, HeART Club, Interact Club, Irish Club, Italian Club, Italian National Honor Society, Jazz Band, Jeopardy Club, Letters of Love Club, Math Team, Multicultural Club, National Chinese Honor Society, National Honor Society, Philosophy Club, Ping Pong Club, Pottery Club, RAAFT Club, SADD Club, Spanish Club, Spanish National Honor Society, Stem Club, Stock Market Club, Student Ambassadors, Student Council, Women's Studies Club, Zumba Club
Arts and Music Programs:
AV Club, Drama Club, English Club, Guitar Club, Music Ministry, Writing Center, Yearbook
- Make the most of your path from high school to higher education at St Joseph High School, a Catholic college preparatory schoolwhere young men and women are given exceptional opportunities to seek out their talents, strive for greatness,serve the common good, and thrive with confidence. Are you ready to become a Cadet to the Core?
- SEEK OUT YOUR TALENTS
- St. Joes students discover their potential and find their calling by exploring a remarkable array of opportunities in academics, athletics, clubs, activities, and service. This access to unmatched experiences helps Cadets become their best selves and make their mark on our world.
- STRIVEFOR GREATNESS
- Cadets never settle for the status quo. At St Joseph High School, students prepare to meet the challenges of the collegiate world by continuously setting higher goals and advancing their skills. They embrace the aspirational academics that provide a competitive edge for college admission.
- SERVETHE COMMON GOOD
- As a St Joes Cadet, students are part of a faith-based community that, no matter their religious beliefs, helps them mature spiritually and in service to others. Here, our students develop a lifelong love of serving those in need and giving generously with their time, talents, and unique gifts.
- THRIVEWITH CONFIDENCE
- At St Joseph High School, students build an ethical foundation for success that they will carry with them for the rest of their lives and as they forge their own futures. As our Cadets embark on the path of their own choosing, they take with them the support and shared values of the entire St Joes community.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Matthew Batten - Second Baseman for San Diego Padres
- Dan Iassogna - Major League Baseball Umpire
- Julia Marino - Orofessional snowboarder, Member of 2018 & 2021 USA Winter Olympic teams, Bronze Medalist (2021), 5x Winter X Games Medalist
- Tyler Matakevich - Linebacker for Buffalo Bill
- Kevin Nealon - Actor/comedian
- Christy Carlson Romano - Actress
- Lisa Lampinelli - Comedienne/actress/motivational speaker
- Jim Ferris - Actor
- Evan DeBenedetto - Dancer
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Joseph High School cost?
St. Joseph High School's tuition is approximately $17,700 for private students.
Who are famous alumni from St. Joseph High School?
St. Joseph High School famous alumni include: Matthew Batten, Dan Iassogna, Julia Marino, Tyler Matakevich, Kevin Nealon, Christy Carlson Romano, Lisa Lampinelli, Jim Ferris and Evan DeBenedetto.
Does St. Joseph High School offer a summer program?
Yes, St. Joseph High School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does St. Joseph High School offer?
St. Joseph High School offers 21 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter Track and Wrestling. St. Joseph High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Connecticut for most sports offered.
What is St. Joseph High School's ranking?
St. Joseph High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Connecticut for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees, Largest student body, Most sports offered and Most extracurriculars offered.
When is the application deadline for St. Joseph High School?
The application deadline for St. Joseph High School is Nov. 16 / May. 30 / rolling (applications are due on Nov. 16 / May. 30 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse St. Joseph High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards