St Catherine Of Siena School
5.00 (4 reviews)
- St. Catherine of Siena School offers an outstanding academic program.
- In a caring, disciplined environment, students are encouraged to reach their personal potential.
- We work with each student to develop healthy study habits, strong reading and math skills, and leadership qualities.
- Strong, healthy minds make for successful adults. We emphasize Christian principles and pure kindness shown to each other.
- Saint Catherine of Siena School is a regionally-incorporated, accredited, non-profit institution in the State of Connecticut.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||New England Association of Schools and Colleges|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School Uniforms are worn daily)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,962|
|Tuition Notes||for K-8 Discounts apply for siblings|
|Admissions Director||Laura Hurley|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and FieldBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Lego Club, Saint Catherine Cares Community Service, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Sports Conditioning, Track Club
- Pre-School Hours
- Pre-K 3 7:30 AM-1 PM
- Pre-K 4 7:30 AM - 1 PM
- Extended Day Option until 2:10
- After school program is available until 5:30 OM for Pre-K 4 only
- All students must be fully potty trained.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed St Catherine Of Siena School also viewed these schools: Christian Heritage School, St Theresa School, Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Andrew Academy, Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Ann Academy and Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Augustine Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trumbull Grades: PK-8 | 270 students
55 Rosemond Ter
Trumbull, CT 06611
(203)268-3236 2.3 PK-8
- Bridgeport Grades: NS-8 | 241 students
395 Anton St
Bridgeport, CT 06606
(203)373-1552 3.9 NS-8
- Bridgeport Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
521 Brewster St
Bridgeport, CT 06605
(203)334-5856 7.1 PK-8
- Bridgeport Grades: 4-8 | 235 students
63 Pequonnock St
Bridgeport, CT 06604
(203)366-6500 5 4-8
I absolutely love everything about St Catherine's! My daughter is learning so much and her Catholic education definitely makes me proud when she speaks about Jesus and all the she learns in school! I am looking forward to her growth as a Student and as a Catholic at St Catherine's in the next 8 years!! I can't say enough about the principal, teachers, staff, and families... It's a great community to be a part of. I highly recommend St. Catherine's of Sienna! My daughter absolutely loves it. She is in a place where she feels comfortable and loved and is happy to attend school everyday and looks forward to learning.
- Posted by Parent - angie
St. Catherine's is a wonderful school with a great family atmosphere. All the teachers TRULY care for the students and openly communicate with the parents. There is great parent involvement in the school and the teachers encourage parent/family participation. My daughter and our family couldn't be happier!
- Posted by Parent - P_lyn
I highly recommend ST. Catherine of SIena School for any family that loves a warm, academic environment that nurtures your child's religious values and respect for other human beings. My children have now graduated and gone on to higher education and as we look back, it was the best decision we ever made. A great foundation for an ever changing world. The Principal, Mr. Rogers and his staff are dedicated to providing the best environment for learning and getting along with others. Our Pastor, Father Joseph Marcello, is a past graduate and especially fond of the school, and has a strong, positive presence there on the children.
- Posted by Parent - lfnor
Excellent school! Great teachers, small environment and family-like atmosphere!
- Posted by Parent - lmhur
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.