St Catherine Of Siena School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (203) 375-1947
- Opening September 1, 2020, with 5-day, full-time, in-person learning.
- St. Catherine of Siena School offers an outstanding academic program.
- In a caring, disciplined environment, students are encouraged to reach their personal potential.
- We work with each student to develop healthy study habits, strong reading and math skills, and leadership qualities.
- Strong, healthy minds make for successful adults. We emphasize Christian principles and pure kindness shown to each other.
- Saint Catherine of Siena School is a regionally-incorporated, accredited, non-profit institution in the State of Connecticut.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||New England Association of Schools and Colleges|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School Uniforms are worn daily)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,141|
|Tuition Notes||for K-8 Discounts apply for siblings|
|Admissions Director||Laura Hurley|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and FieldBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Lego Club, Saint Catherine Cares Community Service, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Sports Conditioning, Track Club
- Pre-School Hours
- Pre-K 3 7:30 AM-1 PM
- Pre-K 4 7:30 AM - 1 PM
- Extended Day Option until 2:10
- After school program is available until 5:30 PM for Pre-K 4 only
- All students must be fully potty trained.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed St Catherine Of Siena School also viewed these schools: Christian Heritage School, St Theresa School, Catholic Academy of Bridgeport-St. Augustine Academy, St Andrew Academy and St Ann Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trumbull Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
55 Rosemond Ter
Trumbull, CT 06611
(203) 268-3236 2.3 PK-8
- Bridgeport Grades: 4-8 | 235 students
63 Pequonnock St
Bridgeport, CT 06604
(203) 366-6500 5 4-8
- Bridgeport Grades: PK-8 | 238 students
395 Anton St
Bridgeport, CT 06606
(203) 373-1552 3.9 PK-8
- Bridgeport Grades: PK-8 | 227 students
521 Brewster St
Bridgeport, CT 06605
(203) 334-7585 7.1 PK-8
I absolutely love everything about St Catherine's! My daughter is learning so much and her Catholic education definitely makes me proud when she speaks about Jesus and all the she learns in school! I am looking forward to her growth as a Student and as a Catholic at St Catherine's in the next 8 years!! I can't say enough about the principal, teachers, staff, and families... It's a great community to be a part of. I highly recommend St. Catherine's of Sienna! My daughter absolutely loves it. She is in a place where she feels comfortable and loved and is happy to attend school everyday and looks forward to learning.
- Posted by Parent - angie
St. Catherine's is a wonderful school with a great family atmosphere. All the teachers TRULY care for the students and openly communicate with the parents. There is great parent involvement in the school and the teachers encourage parent/family participation. My daughter and our family couldn't be happier!
- Posted by Parent - P_lyn
I highly recommend ST. Catherine of SIena School for any family that loves a warm, academic environment that nurtures your child's religious values and respect for other human beings. My children have now graduated and gone on to higher education and as we look back, it was the best decision we ever made. A great foundation for an ever changing world. The Principal, Mr. Rogers and his staff are dedicated to providing the best environment for learning and getting along with others. Our Pastor, Father Joseph Marcello, is a past graduate and especially fond of the school, and has a strong, positive presence there on the children.
- Posted by Parent - lfnor
Excellent school! Great teachers, small environment and family-like atmosphere!
- Posted by Parent - lmhur
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?