St. Mark School
- Top Ranked CT School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 199 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,200
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
St. Mark School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Connecticut for:
Academics and Faculty
(Blue slacks/Plaid jumper or skirt/white shirt or blouse/boys wear ties)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Altar Servers, Mad Science, National Honor Society, Scouts, Student Service Club, Zumba
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Drama Club / Play
- St. Mark School is committed to providing students with a challenging academic curriculum while fostering a respectful and caring learning environment.
- We have state-of-the-art computer and science labs, along with dedicated, caring teachers and staff.
- St. Mark students consistently receive excellent scores on annual achievement tests. This strong foundation serves our children well in high school, college and beyond.
- Our educational goals, objectives, and programs are directed to the growth of the whole child, preparing them for the moral, physical, intellectual, social, and technological demands of today`s society.
Endorse St. Mark School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards