St. Ann Academy offers much more than just a strong academic program; we teach the entire student-mind, heart and spirit.
We support your family-taught values of right and wrong and help in establishing the highest moral values.
Our school environment is that of a caring community with the student at the center of all that we do."St. Ann`s is like family" - this is a phrase we hear over and over from alumni and newcomers alike, and it`s the characteristic that makes us most proud.
Families with children of all ages, races and creeds gather together often for school events such as the Ice Cream Social, the Harvest Festival and Family Pasta Night, to name just a few.
More importantly, the St. Ann community is quick to rally for those in need, evidenced continually in so many ways.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 196 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Mock Trial, National Junior Honor Society, School Newspaper, Student Council
- St. Ann Academy reflects the socio-economically and ethnically diverse population of Black Rock and the surrounding area. There is a very strong sense of community that is welcoming to all. Many families have been part of the St. Ann Academy community for several generations, and proudly point out a family member in Alumni Hall, where a gallery displays graduation photos of every class since the school`s founding in 1937. The school boasts of many long-standing traditions, as parents of today`s students recall childhood memories at events that still occur today.St. Ann Academy feels like one big family. Newcomers, alumni parents, teachers and staff form a strong school culture Families with children of all ages, races and creeds gather together often for events. More importantly, the St. Ann Academy community is quick to rally for those in need, evidenced continually in so many ways.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for St. Ann Academy?
The application deadline for St. Ann Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Ann Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.